Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Been told he’s off

Easy enough to write patronising rubbish when you don’t actually support  the club? We are only Middlesbrough after all? Narrative seems to be ‘stop moaning, be grateful for what you have, with a bit

Revisionism and nonsense. 49 goals in a full season under Pulis, 68 and 63 in our seasons under Karanka. We might have been shot shy and moved the ball a bit ponderously under Karanka but we played ha

Posted Images

If we keep Warnock now but then sack him 2/3 games after the international break giving the new manager next to no time to get settled in, i'm going to be so p*****d off!

It's clear where we are as a football club

24 minutes ago, diggerlad07 said:

Complete opposite to what i heard...  No sign of injury at all and was told he wont be near the match days squad for a long period as warnock and the backroom staff dont trust him.

What time is warnock getting sacked did you say?

If this is true, and also if we are sticking with Warnock, then wouldn't it be better for all parties to loan him back to Banfield for the season?

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, TheHolgate said:

Homer Simpson Reaction GIF by reactionseditor

Payero at 11:05

2 minutes ago, boksicdink said:

this 11am thing is going to make or break him on here! Either way people won't forget!

Dont be so dramatic. All the supposed Itk guys get a lot more wrong than right. I personally enjoy any titbits.

1 minute ago, Mfcdanny said:

Surely I’f he was sacked they would of been some sort of link elsewhere. There’s too many people that would know about it for it to stay quiet for 2 days. 

Agree 

1 minute ago, Dan1234 said:

Dont be so dramatic. All the supposed Itk guys get a lot more wrong than right. I personally enjoy any titbits.

thank you for spelling titbits correctly by the way.

4 minutes ago, Dan1234 said:

I enjoy it too but you know other people are going to throw it in his face at any chance when he says anything. 

2 minutes ago, boksicdink said:

So JLS went to Cameroon despite Warnock's comments so he wont be getting a game anytime soon. so untrustworthy...

he then said that the Cameroon management had told him JLS will be playing both games