Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Been told he’s off

Easy enough to write patronising rubbish when you don’t actually support  the club? We are only Middlesbrough after all? Narrative seems to be ‘stop moaning, be grateful for what you have, with a bit

Revisionism and nonsense. 49 goals in a full season under Pulis, 68 and 63 in our seasons under Karanka. We might have been shot shy and moved the ball a bit ponderously under Karanka but we played ha

Posted Images

I swear if I have to listen to Warnock waffle on about his wonderful beautiful time in Cardiff in that pre game presser I’m done. ‘ I love Morrison me, I wish we had someone like that, Dael can’t finish for toffee’ oh he was a warrior for me gunnaroson. And the throw on him wow! No wonder they called him Thor. *** off 

2 minutes ago, AllBoro10 said:

I swear if I have to listen to Warnock waffle on about his wonderful beautiful time in Cardiff in that pre game presser I’m done. ‘ I love Morrison me, I wish we had someone like that, Dael can’t finish for toffee’ oh he was a warrior for me gunnaroson. And the throw on him wow! No wonder they called him Thor. *** off 

Imagine the hoofball on display. Will be actually quite humorous. Long throws and big goalie kicks by anybody under a modicum of pressure in their own half. "Second ball key" 

Pelts getting a guard of honour at the end by both managers at the end for scything down a winger and getting booked. "You love to see it, it's something that's missing from the modern game that"

• Like 1

His reputation with us is completely tarnished for me if he’s still here after the international break. If he’d left now he would’ve left with a good amount of credit keeping us up but he’s totally ruined it now.

Clear we’re going nowhere and he’s only continuing for selfish reasons and wants his last hurrah. **** off Neil

• Like 1