oneBoro Forum

Warnock........is he worth it?

1 minute ago, Robin Johnson said:

IF stories about him upsetting a number of players through his habit of calling out players and making them responsible for defeats is true, I cannot see how he can stay on.

Certainly appears some players haven’t the appetite to put in a shift for him. Only one solution - because we can’t sack or change the players.

A man with a pair would have acted on this by now

He should have been told to shut his mouth by Gibson last December. Talk about the match nothing else and talk about the players as a collective no singling out. Hes not there to whitter on as though he's some court jester. Id have told him to get off talk sport and concentrate on managing the team also.

Gibson really needs to get a handle on his managers at the end of the day if he doesn't who will until the fans turn.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Been told he’s off

Easy enough to write patronising rubbish when you don’t actually support  the club? We are only Middlesbrough after all? Narrative seems to be ‘stop moaning, be grateful for what you have, with a bit

Revisionism and nonsense. 49 goals in a full season under Pulis, 68 and 63 in our seasons under Karanka. We might have been shot shy and moved the ball a bit ponderously under Karanka but we played ha

Posted Images

3 hours ago, AllBoro10 said:

I swear if I have to listen to Warnock waffle on about his wonderful beautiful time in Cardiff in that pre game presser I’m done. ‘ I love Morrison me, I wish we had someone like that, Dael can’t finish for toffee’ oh he was a warrior for me gunnaroson. And the throw on him wow! No wonder they called him Thor. *** off 

At least its better than listening to Monk go on about his time at Swansea...

3 hours ago, Foxtrot Oscar Colin said:

Imagine the hoofball on display. Will be actually quite humorous. Long throws and big goalie kicks by anybody under a modicum of pressure in their own half. "Second ball key" 

Pelts getting a guard of honour at the end by both managers at the end for scything down a winger and getting booked. "You love to see it, it's something that's missing from the modern game that"

If they replace the goals with rugby posts we might even see some scoring...

1 hour ago, wilsoncgp said:

You can usually tell whether people are passing on information in good faith and that's all that really matters. Even people with genuine links to what's actually going on aren't going to get everything right because things move fast in this industry. 99% of information people hear and say is *gobsmack* hearsay and nobody needs to be put into some kind of legitimacy table for it on here. We're not journalists, we're forum posters.

As for today, people haven't done anything but hope this information is true. Nobody has taken it as gospel because nobody really should. Rumours generate conversation though and we can all have a natter about how much we believe those rumours for what reasons and there's no problem with that.

I dunno...

How about we start an ITK League?

Posters get 3 points if something they post is bang on. 1 point if its at least partly accurate and -1 if its not even close? 😁 

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
8 minutes ago, Tarmo Kink Army said:

Was Morsy actually sold to balance the books? as if we are currently looking at Free agents like Brady who will probably want way more. Like was it more of a Warnock decision type of thing 

I don't think he was. He was sold because there was interest in him, and he wouldn't have been a starter. We sold him at 29 years old to a team that wanted him. It was probably the most valuable he will ever be in his career at this point. I think it was above Warnock's head, personally - but a decision made to ensure the likelihood that he plays Payero and Siliki, rather than one made to recoup finances.

12 minutes ago, AnglianRed said:

I dunno...

How about we start an ITK League?

Posters get 3 points if something they post is bang on. 1 point if its at least partly accurate and -1 if its not even close? 😁 

Can we backdate to the Aitor Premier League era?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
Just now, Payero said:

As I said I'm only passing on info in good faith, if people don't want me to I will stop. But these are genuine messages I'm receiving from somebody linked to the football club.

All noise coming out of the club is that Neil is going and depends Scott getting the man he wants. Apparently its a former player from Ajax 👀

you are deffo on a windup now like, is this kelloe btw?

2 minutes ago, Payero said:

As I said I'm only passing on info in good faith, if people don't want me to I will stop. But these are genuine messages I'm receiving from somebody linked to the football club.

All noise coming out of the club is that Neil is going and depends Scott getting the man he wants. Apparently its a former player from Ajax 👀

That would surely mean Reiziger?

I'd love it, but I really have my doubts. He's definitely staying unfortunately