oneBoro Forum

Warnock........is he worth it?

2 minutes ago, Payero said:

As I said I'm only passing on info in good faith, if people don't want me to I will stop. But these are genuine messages I'm receiving from somebody linked to the football club.

All noise coming out of the club is that Neil is going and depends Scott getting the man he wants. Apparently its a former player from Ajax 👀

Oooh I wonder who that could be 🤔

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Been told he’s off

Easy enough to write patronising rubbish when you don’t actually support  the club? We are only Middlesbrough after all? Narrative seems to be ‘stop moaning, be grateful for what you have, with a bit

Revisionism and nonsense. 49 goals in a full season under Pulis, 68 and 63 in our seasons under Karanka. We might have been shot shy and moved the ball a bit ponderously under Karanka but we played ha

Posted Images

The Middlesbrough football community isn't particularly big, there are only so many people involved and the club is well aware of this board.

A manager getting sacked comes from the top, if it was happening I really doubt it would go unnoticed if somebody on here not only knew that he was getting sacked but the time they were announcing it, days before it actually happened and there wouldn't be that many people at the club to point the finger at for squealing.

It's a wind up, and now there's a new hook after the original information proved wrong to keep people biting.

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, Dynamo Kev said:

anyone hear anymore about warnock and hall having a fight?

Last I heard he had a fight with the mirror until he realised who the opponent was. Took him a full five minutes.

• Haha 2
15 minutes ago, Dynamo Kev said:

you are deffo on a windup now like, is this kelloe btw?

Pretty sure Daveybongeye is Kelloe, you've probably had reactions to your posts from him. Seems to be his sole method of communication.

• Like 5
4 minutes ago, Will said:

Pretty sure Daveybongeye is Kelloe, you've probably had reactions to your posts from him. Seems to be his sole method of communication.

Haha he’s the same on fmttm. Find it strange. He puts a laughing emoji at every post slagging Warnock on there 

Just now, AllBoro10 said:
6 minutes ago, Will said:

Haha he’s the same on fmttm. Find it strange. He puts a laughing emoji at every post slagging Warnock on there 

Apart from the other day when he called us all gobshytes who don't represent the majority of Boro fans.

3 minutes ago, Brunners said:

Apart from the other day when he called us all gobshytes who don't represent the majority of Boro fans.

Yes expressing our opinions as a fan on a fans forum, it's what it's for isn't it lol

39 minutes ago, Payero said:

As I said I'm only passing on info in good faith, if people don't want me to I will stop. But these are genuine messages I'm receiving from somebody linked to the football club.

All noise coming out of the club is that Neil is going and depends Scott getting the man he wants. Apparently its a former player from Ajax 👀

Oh Man Bozer GIF by CBS

45 minutes ago, Payero said:

Heini Otto?