oneBoro Forum

Warnock........is he worth it?

2 minutes ago, CrazyL said:

Also stop using pseudo stats to mitigate real ones. Only thing that counts is goals conceded and goals scored. 

But Sporar's xG shows that if it's Saturday, and he ate 3 Weetabix before training on the Friday, that he should have actually scored a hat trick. But he didn't eat his Weetabix until Saturday morning, plus the moon was over Jupiter on Friday night, so actually, the stats are wrong and we're doing just fine, actually 

• Like 3
  • Haha 8
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Been told he’s off

Easy enough to write patronising rubbish when you don’t actually support  the club? We are only Middlesbrough after all? Narrative seems to be ‘stop moaning, be grateful for what you have, with a bit

Revisionism and nonsense. 49 goals in a full season under Pulis, 68 and 63 in our seasons under Karanka. We might have been shot shy and moved the ball a bit ponderously under Karanka but we played ha

Posted Images

17 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

But Sporar's xG shows that if it's Saturday, and he ate 3 Weetabix before training on the Friday, that he should have actually scored a hat trick. But he didn't eat his Weetabix until Saturday morning, plus the moon was over Jupiter on Friday night, so actually, the stats are wrong and we're doing just fine, actually 

Banter era is back 

Happy Eddie Murphy GIF by Laff

1 hour ago, Mfcdanny said:

Can he get anymore up warnocks ***. 

Coming after one of the worst away fan reactions I've seen in quite a few seasons, that article couldn't be any more poorly timed.

I can't see how taking a supposed 'impartial' stance on this benefits the gazette in any way when the club have already binned them off long ago?

• Like 1

Really can’t take the gazette serious. They are clearly deadly frightened by the club and Warnock. Whenever i read an article from them I’m more curious to see just how brown their noses are. The journalistic integrity is deposited in a safe at Rockliffe. They must be the only local newspaper who refuses to ask difficult questions of their local club. I know it’s certainly completely the opposite where I live. Here my clubs biggest critics are the local press and they will question anything the club does and won’t let them off the hook. 

• Like 2
Just now, Payero said:

I don't think the club will take kindly to it either to be honest. Steve Gibson is ultra critical of the gazette and posting false information, Craig John's is full of it in this article.

Some definite professional enmity here. Poor show Dom 👎

That Gazette article this evening is absolutely laughable.

It is also massively disappointing to hear that Gibson is happy to just let this season drag on just to keep Warnock happy. The football is rubbish, the results are rubbish. He has lost the fan base. Any other manager would be long gone. If Warnock had any decency, he would have walked. Unfortunately, he has none. 

If this is the decision that has been made and we are to continue with Warnock until the end of the season, then that’s me done wasting my money this season. I’ll check back in next summer. 

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, Payero said:

I'd rather be Dom I think 🤔 

Vickers was one of the few worth reading in the Gazette. A lot of his articles demonstrated he had his finger on the pulse of the average Boro fan.

The Gazette’s loss for sure. His articles were largely exceptionally well crafted and he proved to be a very smart wordsmith. 

So I can understand why you would fight shy about any comparison with him.

• Like 5