Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Been told he’s off

Easy enough to write patronising rubbish when you don’t actually support  the club? We are only Middlesbrough after all? Narrative seems to be ‘stop moaning, be grateful for what you have, with a bit

Revisionism and nonsense. 49 goals in a full season under Pulis, 68 and 63 in our seasons under Karanka. We might have been shot shy and moved the ball a bit ponderously under Karanka but we played ha

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Dynamo Kev said:

I wouldnt say that was accurate, though its mostly true. 

let me explain what i mean. i have been getting vexed for a while about this. the lack of midfielders showing short for the ball giving us options to pass to are non existent, it doesnt happen in the middle of the pitch ever it was highlighted by that twitter link someone put on. we setup the opposite of that, non of our players move to positions to receive the ball short and interchange passes. we all move away from the person with the ball. this happens all of the time. its infuriating. when we bring the ball out from the back everyone runs long. i can only see this being a tactical plan from the manager. its so blatantly obvious. but if your not looking then you will see the guy in possession with no other options than to launch it. its why we have crap possession % most games. Next game watch for it and you'll see what i mean. once you see it you cant unsee it. it will drive you up the wall lol. 

DK you do realise that some of your explanations are boring!😆

Some players should start playing for the team instead of their selfish career , like Tavernier ,how many times a a pass is better than him taking wild shots , he's looking to move it's obvious.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 4
30 minutes ago, Rauko said:

Image 10 ... RJ to NW : Here .. Warno .. look what they've been gassing about on OneBoro .. 

That's ok as this is not us we are oneBoro, that other site does get some moans about it😄

46 minutes ago, kentucky said:

Some players should start playing for the team instead of their selfish career , like Tavernier ,how many times a a pass is better than him taking wild shots , he's looking to move it's obvious.

Excuse Me Reaction GIF by Mashable

47 minutes ago, kentucky said:

He's literally our best player.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, kentucky said:

Wait What Reaction GIF by Willie Jones

2 hours ago, McMordie said:

I know that's the reputation he's built up over many years but I'm not sure it's a fair reflection of our play at present.

If you watch the Hull game, the times we are hoofing the ball forward are goal kicks or clearances when we are pinned down near our own line. Generally we are trying to play through the midfield. We made 376 passes in total compared to 304 by Hull and fewer than half of ours were forward passes. Our players with most touches were the midfield players.

I know......statistics again!

We've made the second fewest passes this season in the Championship.  Only Birmingham have made fewer.

By percentage we have the 19th highest long passing rate in the Championship this season.

Having more of the ball against a team you're better than should be par for the course.  Overall we don't however, and the season is about more than just the Hull game.  His reputation is based on nearly 40 years of management.  Even if I hadn't watched a single game we'd played under him, it would still be a reasonable bet that his time here is no different to everything that has gone before.  Sadly I have watched most of them, so I know with absolute certainty that it is a fair reflection on our play, and will be until there is a different manager in charge.

• Like 1