oneBoro Forum

Warnock........is he worth it?

1 hour ago, Neverbefore said:

They're a joke. They're in the club's back pocket and will say whatever they feel is in the club's best interests, put out propeganda etc and still don't get any scoops, have no idea what's going on In transfers. Like you'd normally think by toeing the line they would get something out of but I can't see what in this situation beyond them being allowed in the stadium.

dancing with the stars television GIF

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Been told he’s off

Easy enough to write patronising rubbish when you don’t actually support  the club? We are only Middlesbrough after all? Narrative seems to be ‘stop moaning, be grateful for what you have, with a bit

Revisionism and nonsense. 49 goals in a full season under Pulis, 68 and 63 in our seasons under Karanka. We might have been shot shy and moved the ball a bit ponderously under Karanka but we played ha

Posted Images

On 10/11/2021 at 8:22 AM, Will said:

@Daveybongeyeare you like this in real life? Do you just spend the whole time pulling faces rather than actually talking or interacting with anyone?

He is Will he interacts with his funny faces🙂

Each to their own I suppose

9 hours ago, Foxtrot Oscar Colin said:

Totally agree. Howson is the weak link and we need players playing in the correct positions and we need to be able to control possession in midfield more effectively. Things that have been said quite often especially recently. It's quite clear we are poorly coached just from the fact we don't create alot and concede poor goals and the fact the players look baffled and frustrated on the pitch the majority of the time as there's no clear strategy. 

One thing he mentioned that I've not seen mentioned but that is a very valid point is that man marking system that doesn't work and its dinosaur tactics again. Just creates more confusion. 

Totally agree with the tweet tho I think it's only Gibson and one or two blinkered individuals who think warnock isn't the sole problem with this team. 

I have thought that about Howson for ages but did not dare to say anything in case I was alone in my opinion, he has been for ages!😑

10 hours ago, Neverbefore said:

They're a joke. They're in the club's back pocket and will say whatever they feel is in the club's best interests, put out propeganda etc and still don't get any scoops, have no idea what's going on In transfers. Like you'd normally think by toeing the line they would get something out of but I can't see what in this situation beyond them being allowed in the stadium.

I think Johns specifically has an emotional connection. NW has supposedly treated him really well since he started covering Boro so it looks to me like he likes the person and as such is willing to defend him still. Not sure he needs anything out of it to do it, he just genuinely seems to like Neil.

22 minutes ago, Brunners said:

I think Johns specifically has an emotional connection. NW has supposedly treated him really well since he started covering Boro so it looks to me like he likes the person and as such is willing to defend him still. Not sure he needs anything out of it to do it, he just genuinely seems to like Neil.

If this is the case, he needs to find a new career. You can't be a journalist and base your reporting on who's treated you nice.

• Like 4
15 hours ago, Tarmo Kink Army said:

Anyone defending Warnock and thinks he’s the right man to get us out of this, take a look at this thread, points out all of our issues

Really good series of posts that puts into sharp focus my usually vague train of thought when I've been watching our games.

34 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Are any of our players fully fit, Neil?

Apart from your favourites, of course

If only we had a senior employee at the club who was responsible for dictating reasonable standards of fitness...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
18 hours ago, MMC said:

If only we had a senior employee at the club who was responsible for dictating reasonable standards of fitness...

But that would greatly reduce warnocks number of excuses. I’m not sure he’d be interested in that. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
On 10/12/2021 at 6:09 PM, MMC said:

Indeed. Seems like our coaching staff are on a par with our manager. ☹️