Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Been told he’s off

Easy enough to write patronising rubbish when you don’t actually support  the club? We are only Middlesbrough after all? Narrative seems to be ‘stop moaning, be grateful for what you have, with a bit

Revisionism and nonsense. 49 goals in a full season under Pulis, 68 and 63 in our seasons under Karanka. We might have been shot shy and moved the ball a bit ponderously under Karanka but we played ha

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Rat catcher said:

If we win the next two home games. This thread can be closed for good., loose or draw the next two. This will go mental.

We have to win the next two home games. Because of the state we are now in we cannot afford to draw them never mind contemplate to lose them. Win them and the discontent will rumble on, lose or draw them and it will get much worse online and in the stands.

• 3 weeks later...

What ever is going on with a new manager, we all know NW will not be here next season. When to change him is the key point. I would not let him anywhere near any transfer activity in January. Would like to see him and his back room team gone by then.

• Like 2
29 minutes ago, DevKWat said:

@diggerlad07 Did you hear anything about the rumour we’ve chosen our new manager already? 

Interviewed candidates in the international break and shortlist has been agreed.

The manager who I heard in the summer was also interviewed but I haven't a clue if the decision has been made or not.

Sorry but haven't really been following this forum for a few weeks, where has this rumour come from?

• Like 5
5 minutes ago, diggerlad07 said:

Interviewed candidates in the international break and shortlist has been agreed.

The manager who I heard in the summer was also interviewed but I haven't a clue if the decision has been made or not.

Sorry but haven't really been following this forum for a few weeks, where has this rumour come from?

It was a guy on twitter, can’t remember his handle if anyone else can find the tweet. 

Said it came from a very reliable source of his that 11 candidates had been interviewed and the club have picked their favourite and are set on it

1 hour ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Get this joke of a manager out of our club

Think it’s harsh to call Warnock a ‘joke of a manager’. I’m not an avid supporter of Warnock and won’t be bothered if he leaves, but 1600 games and 8 promotions hardly makes him a joke of a manager. 

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, BoroSmoggie said:

Think it’s harsh to call Warnock a ‘joke of a manager’. I’m not an avid supporter of Warnock and won’t be bothered if he leaves, but 1600 games and 8 promotions hardly makes him a joke of a manager. 

I think it’s a simple case of (you either die young) or you stick around long enough you will become the villain. 

He’s had his time but things do and must change. I have no I’ll feeling too towards Neil but I think he needs to put to pasture 

My view is he came in and did his job in keeping us up and then I felt deserved the 2nd season to have a go. I feel he probably should have gone this summer although I wasn't totally against him staying given the lack of a plan in place and Scott coming in too late to influence transfer policy etc. 

I think Warnock deserves credit for 'stabilising' us and has had a decent career as a manager but I think we are seeing now his way of football just isn't as effective on the current state. 

• Like 1
49 minutes ago, diggerlad07 said:

This tweet

And he's just tweeted this