Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Been told he’s off

Easy enough to write patronising rubbish when you don’t actually support  the club? We are only Middlesbrough after all? Narrative seems to be ‘stop moaning, be grateful for what you have, with a bit

Revisionism and nonsense. 49 goals in a full season under Pulis, 68 and 63 in our seasons under Karanka. We might have been shot shy and moved the ball a bit ponderously under Karanka but we played ha

Posted Images

He's just embarrasing and a bit sad at this point... Like a once-successful boxer seeking a last payday and getting battered by younger opponents. 

Warnock clearly still has passion and a will to win, but he's being outthought and outmanouvered by most other managers in this league. He doesn't know what to do with the attackers at his disposal and even lower league football has moved on from his tactics. 

He'll still get wins against no-hopers and sides on rotten form as we have some good players who can exploit weakness - but that's it. Cardiff was his last hurrah and even he admits it was a bit of a fairytale overachievement. 

• Like 3

Just irritates me that we have even given him this season.  I can only think that the reason was ‘our man’ wasn’t available and Scott had not started. Which makes this season a waste of time.  
I hope I’m wrong but it’s how it looks

I think we've just rolled the dice.....again.

30 minutes ago, boro_fan_in_brum said:

Just irritates me that we have even given him this season.  I can only think that the reason was ‘our man’ wasn’t available and Scott had not started. Which makes this season a waste of time.  
I hope I’m wrong but it’s how it looks

I think we purely just gambled on Warnock coming up with the goods. No plan, just rely on him to get us promoted. Plan goes into place next season under Scott's guidance. 

Can someone on here go meet Neil on his weekly ASDA shop so he can rid himself of this idea that only a few morons on an internet forum want him gone.

We've had such varied opinions on OB as to why we don't want him here. Some of it is emotional, some of it is backed up with facts and figures etc. etc. but one overwhelming thing seems to remain on here and that's that we don't think he's the right man for the job. But he has already labelled us as either unreasonable or meaningless in the grand scheme of things. As if we haven't all been Boro fans for years and seen the ups and downs of the club, as if we don't understand what we want, as if we are all fickle and will be cheering his name after 3 wins and calling him every name under the sun after 3 losses, how that is 'just football'.

No, there's a pretty strong contingent of this board that is done with going through the rigamarole of justifications. We know what we see, we've expressed it more than enough in justifiable terms and now what's left is little but a mixture of anger and apathy. Either following the club under his tenure makes you annoyed or it makes you feel nothing.

All that's left for me is going to the football or watching it and wanting to see us win on the day. I'm void of desire to see this manager succeed, I'm not seeing the long term picture in play, nothing more than keeping this fella's ego going and making him feel good about himself as if we owe it to him. I don't care that he's reached 1602 games, that he's had record promotions, record seasons as a manager, record number of referees ticked off in his little black book or whatever else he's holding on for. May the man find meaning in retirement or move on to another club.

I'm not interested in his story any more, certainly not whilst it is associated with us.

• Like 3
1 minute ago, wilsoncgp said:

Can someone on here go meet Neil on his weekly ASDA shop so he can rid himself of this idea that only a few morons on an internet forum want him gone.

We've had such varied opinions on OB as to why we don't want him here. Some of it is emotional, some of it is backed up with facts and figures etc. etc. but one overwhelming thing seems to remain on here and that's that we don't think he's the right man for the job. But he has already labelled us as either unreasonable or meaningless in the grand scheme of things. As if we haven't all been Boro fans for years and seen the ups and downs of the club, as if we don't understand what we want, as if we are all fickle and will be cheering his name after 3 wins and calling him every name under the sun after 3 losses, how that is 'just football'.

No, there's a pretty strong contingent of this board that is done with going through the rigamarole of justifications. We know what we see, we've expressed it more than enough in justifiable terms and now what's left is little but a mixture of anger and apathy. Either following the club under his tenure makes you annoyed or it makes you feel nothing.

All that's left for me is going to the football or watching it and wanting to see us win on the day. I'm void of desire to see this manager succeed, I'm not seeing the long term picture in play, nothing more than keeping this fella's ego going and making him feel good about himself as if we owe it to him. I don't care that he's reached 1602 games, that he's had record promotions, record seasons as a manager, record number of referees ticked off in his little black book or whatever else he's holding on for. May the man find meaning in retirement or move on to another club.

I'm not interested in his story any more, certainly not whilst it is associated with us.

Very much seconded.

For those who missed it. Neil Warnock was on BBC Breakfast this morning and was asked how the game has changed in his time as a manager since the mid 80’s

” Not a lot actually “ was his reply. 

AND THERE IS THE FRICKEN PROBLEM!!

🤦‍♂️

• Like 4