Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Been told he’s off

Easy enough to write patronising rubbish when you don’t actually support  the club? We are only Middlesbrough after all? Narrative seems to be ‘stop moaning, be grateful for what you have, with a bit

Revisionism and nonsense. 49 goals in a full season under Pulis, 68 and 63 in our seasons under Karanka. We might have been shot shy and moved the ball a bit ponderously under Karanka but we played ha

Posted Images

Please Boro, make the announcement today, give us all a decent start to the week. I can't take this situation much longer, really feel sorry for Payero and I hope the new manager plays him in a system that shows what he is capable of.

14 minutes ago, DevKWat said:

Gazette posting articles with Warnock saying Boro are looking for free agents, doesn’t sound like he’s off to me 

The gazette don’t know anything anyway, they don’t get anything from the club anymore. 

19 minutes ago, DevKWat said:

Gazette posting articles with Warnock saying Boro are looking for free agents, doesn’t sound like he’s off to me 

won't that me a post game story that was held back to fill the weekend news slots?

1 hour ago, Priv said:

Not to start but been no reason why they couldn’t of taken that spare seat on the bench.

Warnock said the other day it was to keep a squad number free so they can look at an out of contract player.

Some of the u23’s are of the age where they would need to be registered.

5 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

The Gazette were posting articles about Warnock and the squad yesterday, they know absolutely nothing, trust me.

Hope so. Just want the club to put us out of our misery. 

1 hour ago, AllBoro10 said:

Clarke Carlisle absolutely hated him.

For what it's worth, Clarke Carlisle is a keen advocate of player mental health. If he hates Blackwell, it could be because he feels the guy's attitude and behaviour is harmful in some way (like being a bullying ***).

I wonder if we will get a comment or two from SG or NB publicly backing NW and crew, becuase it must be long overdue to get such a thing from the top.

This whole situation is gaining momentum Boro fans need to know either way

A penny for my thoughts.. 
NW in the EG stated he didn’t fill the bench as he wants a few more free agents, then went on to say he was not making it a point. He claims Scot is looking at bringing in one or two. 
This does not sound right to me given our acceptance to sell and allow players to go on loan. It smells as a deliberate attempt to continue the project “ a club the town can afford “ a knife wielding exercise to cut to the bone. It does not suggest a will or desire to challenge playoffs and questions the future and pours scorn on the notion a worthy successor is in the pipeline. 
Reading behind the lines it hints all is not well and devisions are developing within the club structure. Possibly alliances are forming, a jockeying to remain relevant to hold on to employment. Bluntly put, the club could well be in turmoil and ready to erupted. 

2 minutes ago, sanddancer said:

A penny for my thoughts.. 
NW in the EG stated he didn’t fill the bench as he wants a few more free agents, then went on to say he was not making it a point. He claims Scot is looking at bringing in one or two. 
This does not sound right to me given our acceptance to sell and allow players to go on loan. It smells as a deliberate attempt to continue the project “ a club the town can afford “ a knife wielding exercise to cut to the bone. It does not suggest a will or desire to challenge playoffs and questions the future and pours scorn on the notion a worthy successor is in the pipeline. 
Reading behind the lines it hints all is not well and devisions are developing within the club structure. Possibly alliances are forming, a jockeying to remain relevant to hold on to employment. Bluntly put, the club could well be in turmoil and ready to erupted. 

or the dinosaur gaffa and his cronies dont get on with anything other than their old fashioned ways. the club will be fine once they are gone. hopefully today eh

24 minutes ago, RiseAgainst said:

For what it's worth, Clarke Carlisle is a keen advocate of player mental health. If he hates Blackwell, it could be because he feels the guy's attitude and behaviour is harmful in some way (like being a bullying ***).

You should watch his under the cosh mate it’s brilliant. He does portray Blackwell as a bully. And the way they were talking it sounded like there was loads of them who think that way 

• Like 1
  • Wow 1
17 minutes ago, AllBoro10 said:

You should watch his under the cosh mate it’s brilliant. He does portray Blackwell as a bully. And the way they were talking it sounded like there was loads of them who think that way 

Class podcast isnt it!