Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Been told he’s off

Easy enough to write patronising rubbish when you don’t actually support  the club? We are only Middlesbrough after all? Narrative seems to be ‘stop moaning, be grateful for what you have, with a bit

Revisionism and nonsense. 49 goals in a full season under Pulis, 68 and 63 in our seasons under Karanka. We might have been shot shy and moved the ball a bit ponderously under Karanka but we played ha

Posted Images

Just now, Mfcdanny said:

@Payero is your guy credible? Has he ever give you any info that has came true? Just wondering what links he has to the club? 

You aren't going to find that last bit out usually, most guys are very secretive about how well connected their sources are for obvious reasons.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, boksicdink said:

You'd like to think question number 2 of Scott's interview after "what style do you want to play?" would have been "who would you appoint as the long term successor to deliver that style of football?"

Whoever you tell me to, Mr Gibson.

1 minute ago, Mfcdanny said:

@Payero is your guy credible? Has he ever give you any info that has came true? Just wondering what links he has to the club? 

He is in Argentina, mate .. I think it's late night over there, so he won't answer you 😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
3 minutes ago, SmogDane said:

He is in Argentina, mate .. I think it's late night over there, so he won't answer you 😉

Other way around, it's a few hours behind us mate so he might be tucking into his tea right now.

• Thanks 1

I am not defending Warnock here, but it sounds like him and other managers before him have had 1 hand tied behind their backs.  Is Gibson is interfering with team choice, player transfers etc, because you cannot possibly run a successful football team that way.....that being the case then why has he brought in Scott? Does he intend to use Scott as a patsy?

Just think, if it wasn't for some awful refereeing over the season, we may well have been fighting around the play-offs, regardless of the poor performances.

wonder what the mood would have been then?

5 minutes ago, Mr_Maz said:

Just think, if it wasn't for some awful refereeing over the season, we may well have been fighting around the play-offs, regardless of the poor performances.

wonder what the mood would have been then?

We have had some horrendous refereeing decisions which have not helped our plight. We cannot control them. We can control team selection, substitutions. and player signings. NW has got the controllable facets totally wrong.  

5 minutes ago, GrimsbyBoro said:

Has the club said anything about what Scott’s role entails. I see a lot of people speculating over his role and what power he has.

Yeah, he did a video that went on the website. Basically overseeing everything. 

• Like 2

I think this was the compromise. Warnock said to Gibson yeah I will mutually agree to leave but only if you somehow manage to shut all social media down for a couple of weeks so no one can talk about me 😂

• Haha 2
3 minutes ago, AllBoro10 said:

I think this was the compromise. Warnock said to Gibson yeah I will mutually agree to leave but only if you somehow manage to shut all social media down for a couple of weeks so no one can talk about me 😂

TikTok is still on, says my daughter ... But I couldn't find any news on NW 😛

• Haha 1