oneBoro Forum

Boro v Bristol City 2-1 (Ikpeazu, Crook)

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

🙌 FOOTBALL!! 🙌 Firstly, a confession.  I was a bit worried about going back to games, not because of Covid (although yeah because of Covid!) but because I wasn't sure if I'd be able to reconnect

Some ITK information from my Mum who’s at Bristol airport waiting to go on holiday 😉 

Ikpeazu did more in 45 min than Britt did in a season. The guy is a monster and will get better as the season progresses. 

Posted Images

This is what happens when you have a paper thin squad. Was too small last year and we’ve somehow managed to make it smaller this year. Unfortunate yes, but we all knew Watmore and Tav are injury prone players. 

7 subs btw.

• Like 1

Jesus what a depressing lineup and bench. There will probably be a lot of hope on our set pieces. Can’t see us scoring from open play. Fingers crossed though. 

• Sad 1

It does go to recruitment again though. We need pace and creativity. We had a guy on trial who was ok - sent him back.

We feel the injuries because we just have zero options or strength in depth in the final 3rd.

• Like 1
Just now, TheJew said:

It does go to recruitment again though. We need pace and creativity. We had a guy on trial who was ok - sent him back.

We feel the injuries because we just have zero options or strength in depth in the final 3rd.

It was Warnock who sent him back

• Downsouth changed the title to Boro v Bristol City 2-1 (Ikpeazu, Crook)