oneBoro Forum

Boro v Bristol City 2-1 (Ikpeazu, Crook)

1 minute ago, Neverbefore said:

Not really sure where the meltdown is coming from tbh. We were always one or two injuries away from this lineup and with the players we have in our squad, were going to have at least 2-3 players out more often than not. 

Because it's absolutely inexcusable. We've been in this position for too long, they've had too many chances to get it right, and they keep failing.

• Like 2
  • Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

🙌 FOOTBALL!! 🙌 Firstly, a confession.  I was a bit worried about going back to games, not because of Covid (although yeah because of Covid!) but because I wasn't sure if I'd be able to reconnect

Some ITK information from my Mum who’s at Bristol airport waiting to go on holiday 😉 

Ikpeazu did more in 45 min than Britt did in a season. The guy is a monster and will get better as the season progresses. 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, nunthorpered said:

Might as well just pack in for the season now. 

Jeez, really? after 1 league game?

I know we all like an over-reaction and this isn't a lineup we want to see but the reaction here is so extreme! Maybe let's wait for the game to start before writing off the season eh?

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

Not really sure where the meltdown is coming from tbh. We were always one or two injuries away from this lineup and with the players we have in our squad, were going to have at least 2-3 players out more often than not. 

And that’s why some of us advocated the need to get bodies in - and not wait till the end of the month. Unless Bristol City score own goals i cannot see where we will get them from to win the game.

1 minute ago, Smokedsalmon said:

Because it's absolutely inexcusable. We've been in this position for too long, they've had too many chances to get it right, and they keep failing.

Yes mate I agree. But nothing has changed from 25mins ago and a week ago. We knew this was what we had to work with so it really doesn't bother me. People's expectations have been way too high, that's their own fault really. 

• Downsouth changed the title to Boro v Bristol City 2-1 (Ikpeazu, Crook)