oneBoro Forum

Boro v Bristol City 2-1 (Ikpeazu, Crook)

Thoroughly deserved tbh, we got punished for our one mistake but beyond that we kept them completely at arms length and I think it's fair to say we should have scored 3 or 4 today. Up the *** Boro!

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

🙌 FOOTBALL!! 🙌 Firstly, a confession.  I was a bit worried about going back to games, not because of Covid (although yeah because of Covid!) but because I wasn't sure if I'd be able to reconnect

Some ITK information from my Mum who’s at Bristol airport waiting to go on holiday 😉 

Ikpeazu did more in 45 min than Britt did in a season. The guy is a monster and will get better as the season progresses. 

Posted Images

• Downsouth changed the title to Boro v Bristol City 2-1 (Ikpeazu, Crook)

Jesus that stoppage time was torture!

With the chances we created that should have been a comfortable win...but as usual Boro made it anything but.

Most importantly though, 3 points from our first home game. Hopefully that will help spread a feel good factor around the squad. Warnock with plenty of work to do to get our defensive play sorted out.

Think I'm more relieved than happy right now. But our season is up and running...UTB...

Just now, JMC91 said:

Jones, Crooks and Dijksteel all excellent. Great win.

Also thought Djed Spence had his best performance for some time. He looked interested right through and did a lot defensively 

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Borodane said:

Brilliant three points. Well done to everyone. Sounds like we were a a lot more ambitious going forward today?

And no-one really thought that was possible at the start of the game.

Guss that is why we are fans and not football managers.

Does NW deserve some praise at all?

• Like 1