oneBoro Forum

Boro v Bristol City 2-1 (Ikpeazu, Crook)

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

🙌 FOOTBALL!! 🙌 Firstly, a confession.  I was a bit worried about going back to games, not because of Covid (although yeah because of Covid!) but because I wasn't sure if I'd be able to reconnect

Some ITK information from my Mum who’s at Bristol airport waiting to go on holiday 😉 

Ikpeazu did more in 45 min than Britt did in a season. The guy is a monster and will get better as the season progresses. 

Posted Images

Just watched the highlights. First thing that springs to mind is, that Fry looks to have really bulked up. Looks like har has gained 5-10 kg of muscles. Always thought he looked a bit skinny for a tall central defender.

Did we start off as 3-5-2 or 4-3-3 with McNair in the middle? I'm really curious to see how Warnock is going to fit Payero in as Crooks, Howson and McNair seem undroppable from Warnocks perspective.

6 minutes ago, Borodane said:

Just watched the highlights. First thing that springs to mind is, that Fry looks to have really bulked up. Looks like har has gained 5-10 kg of muscles. Always thought he looked a bit skinny for a tall central defender.

Did we start off as 3-5-2 or 4-3-3 with McNair in the middle? I'm really curious to see how Warnock is going to fit Payero in as Crooks, Howson and McNair seem undroppable from Warnocks perspective.

I think Tav and Spence have also bulked up well - all those summer Parmos

i think it was 4-3-3 ish

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Borodane said:

It was a 4231 almost, with Crooks just behind Uche. He briefly changed to 3 at the back after Bristol scored but that lasted all of 5 minutes before he changed it back. 

And the answer is...I'm not sure who drops out, because he also likes Tav in the middle. He said post game had Tav been fit, he'd have been the 10 and Crooks would have been wide right again, which deserves a slapping.

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, Brunners said:

It was a 4231 almost, with Crooks just behind Uche. He briefly changed to 3 at the back after Bristol scored but that lasted all of 5 minutes before he changed it back. 

And the answer is...I'm not sure who drops out, because he also likes Tav in the middle. He said post game had Tav been fit, he'd have been the 10 and Crooks would have been wide right again, which deserves a slapping.

🤣

Let's hope he has changed his mind now and keeps Crooks in his favoured position. On the basis of what we've seen so far I'd rather play Crooks centre and have Tav out wide so he cut in. 

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, Borodane said:

🤣

Let's hope he has changed his mind now and keeps Crooks in his favoured position. On the basis of what we've seen so far I'd rather play Crooks centre and have Tav out wide so he cut in. 

100% agree with you and lets hope that is the case.

• Like 1