oneBoro Forum

Boro v Bristol City 2-1 (Ikpeazu, Crook)

56 minutes ago, Teacider said:

Jeez, really? after 1 league game?

I know we all like an over-reaction and this isn't a lineup we want to see but the reaction here is so extreme! Maybe let's wait for the game to start before writing off the season eh?

Come on mate, i didn't think you'd fall for this one 😂

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

🙌 FOOTBALL!! 🙌 Firstly, a confession.  I was a bit worried about going back to games, not because of Covid (although yeah because of Covid!) but because I wasn't sure if I'd be able to reconnect

Some ITK information from my Mum who’s at Bristol airport waiting to go on holiday 😉 

Ikpeazu did more in 45 min than Britt did in a season. The guy is a monster and will get better as the season progresses. 

Posted Images

Howson just got absolutely done by 17 year old Scott there too, just looked indecisive.

He then kicks the ball out off Ikpeazu instead of putting it down the line. 

Another poor start from Jonny.

1 hour ago, Neverbefore said:

Not really sure where the meltdown is coming from tbh. We were always one or two injuries away from this lineup and with the players we have in our squad, were going to have at least 2-3 players out more often than not. 

Which kind of comes back to how disappointing our recruitment has been over the close season.

I don't think anyone was expecting us to build a promotion chasing squad, but when we can't even manage decent backup to our first team, it is worrying.

• Downsouth changed the title to Boro v Bristol City 2-1 (Ikpeazu, Crook)