oneBoro Forum

Middlesbrough Supporters Fans Forum New Representative

Sadly and due to her personal life commitments our dear friend Jen has asked that she could be stood down from representing the oneBoro forum which we have had to accept, so thanks for what you did Jen and all the best for your future and your arrangements to get married once your partner is with you.

We have asked, and happily has been accepted, that Wilsoncgp takes over that role from now on and with that in mind all the best Liam and keep us up to date as and when full meetings commence again and any information you can provide the forum with.

We will advise MFC Fans Forum of the change.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Cheers Alan, appreciate being asked, happy to take over, thanks a lot Jen for getting our foot in the door and all the best, it's a shame we don't hear much from you on here now! Just a couple of

If there is a general distaste for me being the oneBoro representative of the Supporters Forum, I'd step down. People are more than welcome to bring those opinions forward either to me or of course a

Sadly and due to her personal life commitments our dear friend Jen has asked that she could be stood down from representing the oneBoro forum which we have had to accept, so thanks for what you did Je

Cheers Alan, appreciate being asked, happy to take over, thanks a lot Jen for getting our foot in the door and all the best, it's a shame we don't hear much from you on here now!

Just a couple of things I want members to be aware of for now...

First and foremost is that I'll be reading all legitimate suggestions to bring up in these meetings. So even if I'm not communicating with what you say in the rest of the forum, or you're not with me, any concerns that you want to use oneBoro's place at the table to raise, I will be taking note of and see what I can do. I know certain things are likely off the table so I'll probably discuss those with the chairman and feed back if it's not deemed as the right place for those concerns to be raised.

Second, I'll be going through the latest few minutes and trying to use them as a starter for suggestions possibly later today if I get time, but I will say @Mark_MSF (Middlesbrough Supporters Forum Chairman) has put out ones from 2nd August just a few hours ago that people can read through if they want on Twitter (the embedded tweet is huge so just leaving it here as a link):

https://twitter.com/motleysfool/status/1426109939068641284

Looking forward to getting started. The suggestion in the latest meetings is that things may be getting back to normal and they used to be monthly if I'm reading rightly so I reckon the next meeting might be around the time of the international break.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1
47 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

Cheers Alan, appreciate being asked, happy to take over, thanks a lot Jen for getting our foot in the door and all the best, it's a shame we don't hear much from you on here now!

Just a couple of things I want members to be aware of for now...

First and foremost is that I'll be reading all legitimate suggestions to bring up in these meetings. So even if I'm not communicating with what you say in the rest of the forum, or you're not with me, any concerns that you want to use oneBoro's place at the table to raise, I will be taking note of and see what I can do. I know certain things are likely off the table so I'll probably discuss those with the chairman and feed back if it's not deemed as the right place for those concerns to be raised.

Second, I'll be going through the latest few minutes and trying to use them as a starter for suggestions possibly later today if I get time, but I will say @Mark_MSF (Middlesbrough Supporters Forum Chairman) has put out ones from 2nd August just a few hours ago that people can read through if they want on Twitter (the embedded tweet is huge so just leaving it here as a link):

https://twitter.com/motleysfool/status/1426109939068641284

Looking forward to getting started. The suggestion in the latest meetings is that things may be getting back to normal and they used to be monthly if I'm reading rightly so I reckon the next meeting might be around the time of the international break.

Best of luck, sir. Hope the powers that be listen to you!

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Humpty said:

Is it worth having a couple of people representing the forum? Just a thought.

Unless Liam decides he can't handle it by himself, the plan is to let him represent the forum.

1 minute ago, Humpty said:

Is it worth having a couple of people representing the forum? Just a thought.

Can we take it that you are not in support of @wilsoncgp taking on the role @Humpty? Are you putting yourself forward to volunteer?

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, Humpty said:

Who keeps deleting my posts?

Wanted to send this as a DM but you can’t receive messages for some reason. 

Mate

I deleted your post as it was unnecessary and added no value. 
The forum has become unbearable recently with childish bickering. And I’m very close to adopting a zero tolerance on inflammatory posts 

Now there is a possibility that I’ve massively misread this situation and it was all in jest. If that’s the case I’ll publicly apologise and reinstate the post. But I just want the pettiness to stop. 

As always mate I’m open to any discussion and/or advice in this particular situation

cheers… Chris 

• Like 2