• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I see Mark is stepping down as chair citing that he's had abuse online and on the street about the ticket prices. Any Boro fan who is involved in that should be well and truly ashamed of yourself. If

Hello All Just to provide a bit of context, the Supporters Forum has received an influx of emails and messages over the last few weeks from Boro fans that are concerned about the behaviour of some

Totals from the Foodbank collection pre-Ipswich. Luckily the rain stayed away, so we didn't get wet!   £1587.49 cash donations,  529.45kg Food

Posted Images

MSF are doing the first post-lockdown Middlesbrough Foodbank collection this weekend at the Swansea game from 12pm to kick-off.

Donation point is close to the North Stand turnstiles for dry and non-perishable foods or cash donations.

If you have anything you can bring, these are the list of urgently needed items:

- Tinned vegetables
- Tinned sandwich meat
- Tinned fruit
- UHT milk
- Juice
- Christmas treats for children and adults who may not be getting very much festive cheer

Full statement here:

https://boro.support/middlesbrough-fans-group-to-hold-foodbank-collection/

• Like 1

I think it's more important that we focus on the real issues.

The parmos in a bun, when they eventually come back, need to be bigger.

I think they can easily subsidise the cost by raising the price of a streaming season ticket.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
3 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

I think it's more important that we focus on the real issues.

The parmos in a bun, when they eventually come back, need to be bigger.

I think they can easily subsidise the cost by raising the price of a streaming season ticket.

It's that kind of thinking that's gonna take you far, we're just along for the ride at this stage.

• Haha 1

All because the gardeners, gamekeeper, cooks, dishwashers, kitchenmaids, chambermaids, scullerymaids, housemaids, the running footmen and Blind Will, the chauffeur asked for one for Christmas, as well as an extra candle to warm the servants quarters (tent) at CT Towers. After instructing Warnock the butler to yell "Humbug", he is sitting there roasting chestnuts on an open fire and watching re-runs of East Enders to cheer himself up. Typical aristo..  come the revolution he will be the 8,755,242nd against the wall. Justice will be done.. after a cup of tea, of course 🙂

• Haha 1
17 minutes ago, Old Codger said:

All because the gardeners, gamekeeper, cooks, dishwashers, kitchenmaids, chambermaids, scullerymaids, housemaids, the running footmen and Blind Will, the chauffeur asked for one for Christmas, as well as an extra candle to warm the servants quarters (tent) at CT Towers. After instructing Warnock the butler to yell "Humbug", he is sitting there roasting chestnuts on an open fire and watching re-runs of East Enders to cheer himself up. Typical aristo..  come the revolution he will be the 8,755,242nd against the wall. Justice will be done.. after a cup of tea, of course 🙂

I fear that, unlike his distant relative, Ebenezer, there is no redemption in sight for CT.

Michael Caine Muppets GIF by filmeditor

I'm just gonna leave here about the extra commentary via social media for reserves/youth games. Not much response from the rest of the MSF on whether it's been mentioned before so I'm gonna try and get it on the agenda for the next meeting if possible.

• Like 1
30 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

I'm just gonna leave here about the extra commentary via social media for reserves/youth games. Not much response from the rest of the MSF on whether it's been mentioned before so I'm gonna try and get it on the agenda for the next meeting if possible.

Good man Wilson 👍

The updates about reserve/youth games has been picked up for questions asked to the club. Still awaiting confirmation but next meeting could be next week some time so hopefully we get an answer on that, even if it is just resourcing issues.

-------------------

Bigger announcement though, you might have seen either at the stadium or on social media that the Foodbank collection went really well at the Swansea game. First time I got to bump into a couple of MSF members in person which was good.

The full announcement is at the following link but the big stats is that 737kg of food was collected, on top of over £1300 in cash donations on the day.

https://boro.support/middlesbrough-fans-group-hails-success-of-food-bank-collection/

Some pictures from the collection on the day on Mark's tweet here too. There were MSF members manning the van with the Foodbank rep and a couple nipping to the Navi and the 6 Medals in the run-up to kick-off to gather donations. Was great that the local media really got on board on the day to make people aware of it, probably helped a great deal for the food collection.

• Like 3

Will try to remember to put this up in the Bournemouth thread too so everyone sees it.

The short version is:

a) Double-vaxxed (at least 14 days ago), get proof and you're good (no need for booster yet) or;
b) Negative LFT (within 48 hours, preferably within 12 hours), submitted to NHS and response received, you're good or;
c) Medically exempt from vaccine and you can get a COVID pass too, so you're good.

Anything but this and you will be turned away.

Also... masks will be mandatory for supporters over the age of 11.

Needless to say, try to get there earlier if you're going. Unless you're medically exempt, if you aren't double-vaxxed, make sure to take a test before attending.

The chair is still trying to get some more info which I will share when I can.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, wilsoncgp said:

Will try to remember to put this up in the Bournemouth thread too so everyone sees it.

The short version is:

a) Double-vaxxed (within 14 days), get proof and you're good (no need for booster yet) or;

Don't mean to nit pick, but should this nout be double vaxxed *at least* 14 days ago?

• Like 1
  • boro-unger changed the title to Middlesbrough Supporters Forum