oneBoro Forum

Middlesbrough Supporters Forum

8 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

I was just being silly mate, but if it's true that the RF story was rubbish then it's a very weird thing for Wilder to have brought up publicly, I agree 

Yeah I thought so but I think it's daft to bring up what's brought up in those private meetings either way, from Wilder's perspective. I'm pretty sure RF will be told what's said in those is essentially non-disclosure from the club's perspective so can you imagine if RF responded in kind by creating a narrative the club didn't like out of information they didn't want to be made public? Could get messy very quickly.

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I see Mark is stepping down as chair citing that he's had abuse online and on the street about the ticket prices. Any Boro fan who is involved in that should be well and truly ashamed of yourself. If

Hello All Just to provide a bit of context, the Supporters Forum has received an influx of emails and messages over the last few weeks from Boro fans that are concerned about the behaviour of some

Totals from the Foodbank collection pre-Ipswich. Luckily the rain stayed away, so we didn't get wet!   £1587.49 cash donations,  529.45kg Food

Posted Images

On 7/2/2022 at 8:43 PM, JonnyMFC said:

Does anyone know how I could get in touch with Frankie Hunter? 

Its not actually for me its for my daughter.  She is very interested in sports and wants a career in sports science & nutrition and she was wanting to email Frankie to see what career path she took in order to get where she is today.....thanks.

look her up on linked in, maybe she on there

• Like 1

you might even be able to see her qualifications etc as well as her route to the job (which will be a benefit if you are ghosted)

• 4 weeks later...
21 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

I'll file that alongside the Yorkshire Pudding Wrap.

In the file labelled "Extremely important things that must be brought up at every meeting until something is done"?

@wilsoncgpI've seen a lot questions regarding the links between the Men and Women's team over twitter, so may as well ask a few questions.

Wondering if we could get confirmation as to what the link between the two is?

And if there is a link, is it going to be increased/tapped into more, since the success of the Lionesses?

I have seen that the Lionesses have used the facilities up here in the past, as well as playing here too. Given that, is there scope for us to bring the Women's team into that fold also.

• Like 3
12 minutes ago, OldManGravz said:

I've been away for a while so not sure what has been discussed so far but.....

Are there any plans to bring in safe standing terraces, particularly in the south

Not any time soon mate, it's one of many things that the club deems as low priority at the very least until it's in the Premier League.

I think the only way it happens in the Championship is if it's mandated by the league/FA or the club otherwise gets investment specifically catered towards doing it.

Along a similar note, the seats were supposed to be replaced after 25 years at the Riverside but they haven't been, certainly not on a grander scale. I believe the club sees it as they will do safe standing when they're planning on doing the proper seat replacement in order to avoid wasting costs on seats.

• Like 2
54 minutes ago, smogsterking the Inspirati said:

Will there be a discussion on ticket prices here or is that a separate group I'd be interested to hear the reasoning behind the price structure.

I'm pretty sure it's on the agenda but God knows what we're going to get from them on it. There was supposed to be a separate meeting just to discuss tickets and how we plan on moving forward with them but that's been mooted since last year I believe. Between then and now, no meeting of that description has taken place but both the season card and walk-up prices have already been announced so I'm not optimistic.

Tickets is a pretty big issue for me. The club will be aware of my frustrations on it now if they weren't before and I believe those feelings represent the majority of oneBoro members. If, between MSF and the club, we could make some better compromises, I'd be a lot happier. Unfortunately the club is handling this almost 100% by itself and for all the talk, it doesn't feel like our feedback is valued at the highest level so it's very easy to feel defeated.

• Like 1
16 hours ago, DanFromDownSouth said:

@wilsoncgpI've seen a lot questions regarding the links between the Men and Women's team over twitter, so may as well ask a few questions.

Wondering if we could get confirmation as to what the link between the two is?

And if there is a link, is it going to be increased/tapped into more, since the success of the Lionesses?

I have seen that the Lionesses have used the facilities up here in the past, as well as playing here too. Given that, is there scope for us to bring the Women's team into that fold also.

FWIW, Rob Nichols is in contact with the chairman (Ben Fisher) and manager (Andy Campbell) at Boro Women so is going to speak to them soon and will let us know what they say about it. But I can see what the club say on Monday about it, too.

• Like 1
  • boro-unger changed the title to Middlesbrough Supporters Forum