• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Speaks volumes when a 21 year old kid with 3 senior appearances is absolutely carrying this team at the minute 

He reminds of Downing when he first broke into the team.  I mean different kinds of players of course, different preferred feet as well for that matter, but that instinct to attack his man whenever he

I have just read on another Boro forum that four QPR fans were attacked outside of the ground at full time. Two dads with their their ten year old boys were kicked and  punched to the ground by these

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Changing Times said:

What mystery striker?

Oi DZ, what mystery striker?  I thought it was Lucas, it must be surely, as the Gazette and your brother got their info at about the same time?  Is the mystery striker thing still going on now?

Predicted lineup? - Same as Saturday unless Tav is fit

Is Payero destined to be an impact sub under Warnock, or will he start a game soon? He seems to be struggling atm, but it is early days.  He is trying to fit into a syatem that he doesnt understand fully with no one to communicate to him properly on the pitch....give him a few more games before he starts.

Who *is* the mystery striker? If I knew that it wouldnt be a mystery.

Pineapple on pizza, yes or no? Yes, but pretend its for the wife so men dont start chatting me up!

2 hours ago, TheJew said:

What has happened with sky and the red button matches?

Thought every mid week championship match used to be covered?

to be fair even when they did the red button we weren't on there very often.

Predicted lineup?

Why change a winning team? Bring Payero on after an hour, and introduce him gradually. 

Is Payero destined to be an impact sub under Warnock, or will he start a game soon?

Yes, but probably not til after the international break. Hopefully Tav and Watmore will also be back by then, giving us options up front.

Who *is* the mystery striker?

Colonel Mustard in the kitchen with a...hang on, wrong guessing game.

Pineapple on pizza, yes or no?

Yes. I know haters gonna hate, and say it's heresy/blasphemy/unItalian, but the acidic sweetness of pineapple works well against salty cheese and the umami flavour of a rich tomatoey base. That little burst of citrus is a delight after mouthfuls of carby stodge. Don't knock it til you've tried it.

Supplementary question: Domino's or Pizza Hut?

• Like 1
4 hours ago, TeaCider24 said:

I absolutely loved the Bristol City match, so I'm devastated that I tested positive for Covid when I got home, though thankfully there was nobody sat immediately near me except who I went with.

Means I'm missing this match, but I think I can watch it on the club website given it's a midweek league match?

Hopefully you don’t get it too bad mate. I missed the Bristol game due to having Covid but will be there Wed as my isolation finishes then. I felt like *** with it , least you can watch it via website or red button 

• Like 1

I'm just as excited as I was for the Bristol City game, honestly. I was absolutely shattered after Saturday but as soon as Sunday was out the way, I was ready to go back to the Riverside again.

It's not great looking at our bench on Saturday and trying to figure out how we make changes for this one. Morsy and Payero are the ones you maybe look at here, maybe bringing one of them in for Howson or McNair but honestly at this stage, I'd be quite shocked to see any changes at all, I don't know if we can afford to for this one.

The best I can say is maybe we'll make changes during the game sooner than we did at the weekend? Then we might make a few more changes for the Derby game as we can probably afford to more than we can in this game?

29 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

Payero in for someone, unless the thinking is to bring him in against Derby.  I think we'd want him in before the international break, even if it's just for one game?

I think he'll get the derby game out of the two. Warnock will probably feel that qpr would be difficult for him

13 minutes ago, BoroJake said:

I think he'll get the derby game out of the two. Warnock will probably feel that qpr would be difficult for him

I was just thinking he might want him debuting at home.  He could do that against Blackburn of course.

Speaking of Rob Dickie he's on 3 in 3 this season 

Line up unchanged for me unless Tav or Watmore are somehow fit, would like to see Payero playing with a recognised striker when he comes on though

• Downsouth changed the title to Boro v QPR 2-3( Ikpeazu, Crooks)