• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Speaks volumes when a 21 year old kid with 3 senior appearances is absolutely carrying this team at the minute 

He reminds of Downing when he first broke into the team.  I mean different kinds of players of course, different preferred feet as well for that matter, but that instinct to attack his man whenever he

I have just read on another Boro forum that four QPR fans were attacked outside of the ground at full time. Two dads with their their ten year old boys were kicked and  punched to the ground by these

Posted Images

Just realised QPR play 3-4-1-2, so there's a chance we match them up and finally use the 5 at the back.

Not entirely sure if that means we change the team as we could just pull McNair back into the 3 to push Dijksteel and Bola out to wing-back. Then we either stick with the 3 up top with Spence and Jones or we go with a 2 up top, maybe Crooks off Uche? and swap Jones and Spence for Morsy/Payero to pack the midfield a little more.

13 hours ago, Brunners said:

to be fair even when they did the red button we weren't on there very often.

Hmm, I'm not sure that's true at all to be fair mate. Virtually every midweek match was on red button, except on bank holiday Mondays.

3 minutes ago, atypical_boro said:

Hmm, I'm not sure that's true at all to be fair mate. Virtually every midweek match was on red button, except on bank holiday Mondays.

Not ours though - I promise you; we went about half a season at least where everyone else but us was on the red button.

• Like 1

This will be a really tough game, I personally think QPR will make top 6 this season. If you look at their squad, it's packed with quality. They've got some great players at this level such as:

Rob Dickie, Dykes (wanted him the most last season), Dieng, Ilias Chair, Johansen, Charlie Austin, McCallum, Barbet, Willock, plus they've also got our boy Adomah.

We may struggle to create some solid chances against their defence/goalkeeper so I wouldn't expect us to score more than 1 goal in this one. For that reason I'm going for a 1-1 draw.

• Like 2
21 minutes ago, Brunners said:

Not ours though - I promise you; we went about half a season at least where everyone else but us was on the red button.

I honestly don't remember that at all. I do remember there was a spell where a handful of matches weren't on and there was uproar, but not half a season, unless it was during covid?

Over the last few years I've watched the vast majority of midweek matches on red button as I can't make midweek matches cos of distance. But during covid I had the choice of red button or official website so usually chose the website purely as it was easier to watch on my projector.

Edited by atypical_boro
12 hours ago, newyddion said:

also pineapple and jalapeños on a parmo!!

Thanks Newy, just had to punch a wall to deal with the anger caused by this

• Haha 2
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, atypical_boro said:

Does that post imply we're not on red button? Or did they say that elsewhere?

When you click on the link to the website it says this game is not on redbutton 

• Downsouth changed the title to Boro v QPR 2-3( Ikpeazu, Crooks)