oneBoro Forum

Boro v QPR 2-3( Ikpeazu, Crooks)

Going to be a tough game. Last season since the turn of the calendar year, only promoted teams Watford (54pts) and Norwich (53pts) have scored more points than QPR (47pts).

• Like 1
  • Replies 733
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Speaks volumes when a 21 year old kid with 3 senior appearances is absolutely carrying this team at the minute 

He reminds of Downing when he first broke into the team.  I mean different kinds of players of course, different preferred feet as well for that matter, but that instinct to attack his man whenever he

I have just read on another Boro forum that four QPR fans were attacked outside of the ground at full time. Two dads with their their ten year old boys were kicked and  punched to the ground by these

Posted Images

Talking points:

Predicted lineup?

I don't see Warnock changing a winning formula, so he'll probably name an unchanged starting IX (injuries permitting). I'd just make the 1 change and start Tav as I feel we'll need some additional attacking quality in the middle. Keep McNair in midfield though he could drop back to help the defence if needed:

71394111_BorovQPR.PNG.af9c596e92abfc8f267a36ae856d8b8a.PNG

Is Payero destined to be an impact sub under Warnock, or will he start a game soon?

MP seems a very un-Warnock type of player. I read that signing him was more Gibson's idea? If so, I fully expect him to remain a bench-warmer and only getting 10-15 minutes to rest the first choice players.

Who *is* the mystery striker?

Confused Gary Coleman GIF

Pineapple on pizza, yes or no?

Not my favourite topping but I am quite partial to a nice Hawaiian (yes, I'm still talking about pizzas).

As others have said, this will be a tough one. QPR have a good squad and made a decent start. Think we'll do well to get a point from them. Prediction: Boro 1 - 1 QPR.

Anyone wanna bet AA will either get the goal or assist?

1 minute ago, atypical_boro said:

So to be clear, can we watch for free on the MFC website tomorrow night, or do we have to cough up a tenner?

I would assume it's a tenner like normal.

1 minute ago, atypical_boro said:

Midweek games did used to be free on the website though didn't they, for season ticket holders?

only during covid times I thought. we're back to normal now.

• Like 2
Just now, atypical_boro said:

Midweek games did used to be free on the website though didn't they, for season ticket holders?

I remember getting free games at some point due to the season card but I think that might have been due to COVID when we first came back from lockdown? I don't think we ever got free games to stream when we could attend.

On 8/16/2021 at 4:29 PM, Denzel Zanzibar said:

1. Predicted lineup?

2. Is Payero destined to be an impact sub under Warnock, or will he start a game soon?

3. Who *is* the mystery striker?

4. Pineapple on pizza, yes or no?

1. Same as Bristol (injuries depending), with maybe Morsy replacing Howson.

2. I can see Payero getting a start soon enough, but think easing him in is a good policy. 

3. I did guess Mounie a few weeks back via PM with your brother, but he shot that down.

4. Not fussed either way.

1 minute ago, Herbivorous said:

Buy a thin & crispy Marguerita and add your own favourite toppings.  

Everyone always gives me a funny look when I put the Raspberry sauce and the Hundreds & Thousands on.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
10 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

Everyone always gives me a funny look when I put the Raspberry sauce and the Hundreds & Thousands on.

Interesting fact:

The ice cream man down our way was found dead in his van covered in raspberry sauce and hundreds and thousands…. Police reckon he topped himself 😂

• Haha 5
  • Confused 1
  • Wow 1
5 minutes ago, Uwe said:

Interesting fact:

The ice cream man down our way was found dead in his van covered in raspberry sauce and hundreds and thousands…. Police reckon he topped himself 😂

Don’t worry it’s just a very old joke from when I was about 13yrs old. 
just that Wilson mentioned Hundreds and Thousands and it reminded me of it. 

(No Ice cream men were harmed in the making of said joke) 

• Downsouth changed the title to Boro v QPR 2-3( Ikpeazu, Crooks)