oneBoro Forum

Boro v QPR 2-3( Ikpeazu, Crooks)

7 minutes ago, Uwe said:

Interesting fact:

The ice cream man down our way was found dead in his van covered in raspberry sauce and hundreds and thousands…. Police reckon he topped himself 😂

thought it was old age...   looked about 99

• Haha 3
  • Replies 733
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Speaks volumes when a 21 year old kid with 3 senior appearances is absolutely carrying this team at the minute 

He reminds of Downing when he first broke into the team.  I mean different kinds of players of course, different preferred feet as well for that matter, but that instinct to attack his man whenever he

I have just read on another Boro forum that four QPR fans were attacked outside of the ground at full time. Two dads with their their ten year old boys were kicked and  punched to the ground by these

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Uwe said:

Don’t worry it’s just a very old joke from when I was about 13yrs old. 
just that Wilson mentioned Hundreds and Thousands and it reminded me of it. 

(No Ice cream men were harmed in the making of said joke) 

I know mate, I just couldn't believe that you'd brought it out 😉

52 minutes ago, Uwe said:

Interesting fact:

The ice cream man down our way was found dead in his van covered in raspberry sauce and hundreds and thousands…. Police reckon he topped himself 😂

I heard it was an insurance job and that he actually flaked his own death...

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

This forum sucks at times!😄

Any way back to the game and I am of the opinion that we need to win this game so that perhaps we can make The Riverside a place where opposition will not enjoy the thought of playing here.

Already all eyes are on Fulham but it would be good to raise a few eyebrows or two about our club.

Always difficult playing QPR, fast and organised but we too have shown we can be fast and organised as well

Home win please any score to nil will be ine

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Downsouth said:

This forum sucks at times!😄

Any way back to the game and I am of the opinion that we need to win this game so that perhaps we can make The Riverside a place where opposition will not enjoy the thought of playing here.

Already all eyes are on Fulham but it would be good to raise a few eyebrows or two about our club.

Always difficult playing QPR, fast and organised but we too have shown we can be fast and organised as well

Home win please any score to nil will be ine

I echo your hope and if Tav and Watmore were fit I would have far more confidence in a positive outcome. We played reasonably well v Bristol, I thought our defence looked relatively solid bar their goal.

We can not afford to switch off against QPR. They move the ball around well and at pace on the counter. I am not normally conservative in my approach to trying to win a football match, but today I am. I want to see us pack the defence and midfield to make life as difficult as possible for their flair players. Morsy and Howson will be vital in breaking up play and protecting the back four. We need to keep possession where we can and hit them on the break, set pieces may be our best opportunity to score. I don’t think the game will be easy on the eye. I would not be disappointed with a 0-0 in this one. 

11 hours ago, Uwe said:

Don’t worry it’s just a very old joke from when I was about 13yrs old. 
just that Wilson mentioned Hundreds and Thousands and it reminded me of it. 

(No Ice cream men were harmed in the making of said joke) 

OMG

Kaa 2.jpg

10 minutes ago, DocMartin said:

I echo your hope and if Tav and Watmore were fit I would have far more confidence in a positive outcome. We played reasonably well v Bristol, I thought our defence looked relatively solid bar their goal.

We can not afford to switch off against QPR. They move the ball around well and at pace on the counter. I am not normally conservative in my approach to trying to win a football match, but today I am. I want to see us pack the defence and midfield to make life as difficult as possible for their flair players. Morsy and Howson will be vital in breaking up play and protecting the back four. We need to keep possession where we can and hit them on the break, set pieces may be our best opportunity to score. I don’t think the game will be easy on the eye. I would not be disappointed with a 0-0 in this one. 

Perhaps Have a man dressed as Lucifer outside saying "Hi my name is Lucifer Welcome to hell"

• Haha 1
12 hours ago, Uwe said:

Interesting fact:

life part GIF

Seems to be a bit of apprehension, if that's the right word, for this one.  They had a strong finish to last season I know but still lost games to some less than good teams.  This season they won well at Hull but otherwise haven't looked that great, although neither did we in the cup in fairness!  To me this is the sort of game we should be relishing in a way.  I don't think they are one of the best sides in the league, but they are good enough to give most a game, and be one of those teams somewhere between halfway and the playoffs, just like we both were last season.  If we can put them away then it should increase optimism for the season ahead, and hopefully show that we are ahead of where we were last season.

• Downsouth changed the title to Boro v QPR 2-3( Ikpeazu, Crooks)