• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Speaks volumes when a 21 year old kid with 3 senior appearances is absolutely carrying this team at the minute 

He reminds of Downing when he first broke into the team.  I mean different kinds of players of course, different preferred feet as well for that matter, but that instinct to attack his man whenever he

I have just read on another Boro forum that four QPR fans were attacked outside of the ground at full time. Two dads with their their ten year old boys were kicked and  punched to the ground by these

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

We're going to win and you'll all have to put up with another one of my match day threads

(The next game would be Derby and I intend to go all-in!)

Not sure which persona I like of yours the best, though had your troll had a ribbon in it's hair we could be close to the mark!🤪

4 minutes ago, Downsouth said:

Sadly no red button facility tonight but goals as they go in on Skysports

Is there any other games on the red button tonight mate? Just thinking after the fuss last year, maybe there's something worth bringing up with the Supporters Forum, try to figure out why ours are so often not on.

1 minute ago, wilsoncgp said:

Is there any other games on the red button tonight mate? Just thinking after the fuss last year, maybe there's something worth bringing up with the Supporters Forum, try to figure out why ours are so often not on.

There are no games on the red button this week.

They might have stopped doing it because the clubs want the revenue directly.

Just now, wilsoncgp said:

I believe only one other same as last night with Hddersfield being on rb

2 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

There are no games on the red button this week.

They might have stopped doing it because the clubs want the revenue directly.

2 minutes ago, Downsouth said:

I believe only one other same as last night with Hddersfield being on rb

Ah, so was there always one live game on the days of midweek games and then the rest are accessible via red button?

I've never actually got Sky TV installed, only ever watched on Now TV when needs be so I'm not sure.

I wonder if the forum guys will know any more about it, I know they mentioned the streams being cut back due to the broadcasting restrictions again so I wonder if this is just an extension of that.

3 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

Ah, so was there always one live game on the days of midweek games and then the rest are accessible via red button?

I've never actually got Sky TV installed, only ever watched on Now TV when needs be so I'm not sure.

I wonder if the forum guys will know any more about it, I know they mentioned the streams being cut back due to the broadcasting restrictions again so I wonder if this is just an extension of that.

From memory I think red button was one of the things that the clubs were really annoyed about with the new EFL TV Deal, so maybe they've renegotiated something?

• Downsouth changed the title to Boro v QPR 2-3( Ikpeazu, Crooks)