oneBoro Forum

Boro v QPR 2-3( Ikpeazu, Crooks)

8 minutes ago, SouthernSmoggie said:

Always tell myself I won't spend the £10 and risk watching a stinker... but I will. Dodgy streams stress me out too much when they start buffering and cutting out. 

Why don't you bite the bullet and pay for the full season for 170

• Replies 733
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Speaks volumes when a 21 year old kid with 3 senior appearances is absolutely carrying this team at the minute 

He reminds of Downing when he first broke into the team.  I mean different kinds of players of course, different preferred feet as well for that matter, but that instinct to attack his man whenever he

I have just read on another Boro forum that four QPR fans were attacked outside of the ground at full time. Two dads with their their ten year old boys were kicked and  punched to the ground by these

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, DurhamRed said:

I belived sky hold rights to a certain number of mid week games. But there are more midweeks rounds than they hold rights too hence some weeks is redbutton some weeks not. 

I think that was only a problem last season because of the condensed season.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Brunners said:

From memory I think red button was one of the things that the clubs were really annoyed about with the new EFL TV Deal, so maybe they've renegotiated something?

It's possible, aye. Especially post-pandemic, the clubs will definitely want more of that income coming directly their way.

10 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

I think that was only a problem last season because of the condensed season.

On 14th September all the championship mid week games are listed as being on redbutton though. On the sky football televised listings site 

2 minutes ago, DurhamRed said:

On 14th September all the championship mid week games are listed as being on redbutton though. On the sky football televised listings site 

So it is.

Very strange then.

Might be an off the record agreement between Sky and the clubs to protect attendances early on in the season?

2 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

Screenshot_20210818-182024_Twitter.thumb.jpg.6b1fc7cdd4597c3be6ecf3bf88c73eca.jpg

"I've made a huge mistake".

I don’t think that this is a helpful post for a new man trying to settle in @TeaCider24

Give the guy a chance to settle in without having to see this type of negativity around him 🤷‍♂️

• Like 1
Just now, Blanco said:

I don’t think that this is a helpful post for a new man trying to settle in @TeaCider24

Give the guy a chance to settle in without having to see this type of negativity around him 🤷‍♂️

I can guarantee that he does not read this forum, he doesn't even speak English yet, and I was making a joking reference to Arrested Development.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Blanco said:

I thought it was just an innocent reference to the weather to be honest 

3 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

I can guarantee that he does not read this forum, he doesn't even speak English yet, and I was making a joking reference to Arrested Development.

Fair enough. I don’t know what Arrested Development is. I assume a movie? I just think we should give every possible encouragement to new players. Especially the ones who are isolated in a new country with no other native speakers around them 

• Like 1

Hopefully we see Payero starting, or getting at least a half today. Want to see more of what he's about. Some of his passing looked good the other day and he got stuck in with harrying and tackling in his brief cameo.

Reckon it'll be a score draw today though. QPR are a good team. I'll got 2-2. 

3 minutes ago, Blanco said:

Fair enough. I don’t know what Arrested Development is. I assume a movie? I just think we should give every possible encouragement to new players. Especially the ones who are isolated in a new country with no other native speakers around them 

A TV show, it's one of the main characters' catchphrases, the first 3 seasons are brilliant.

I do agree with your point though, I'm not usually one for that sort of post it's just he looks like he's full of regret in that photo and I thought it was funny.

I'm sure he'll be fine if he's playing and playing well.

• Like 3
  • Downsouth changed the title to Boro v QPR 2-3( Ikpeazu, Crooks)