oneBoro Forum

Boro v QPR 2-3( Ikpeazu, Crooks)

1 minute ago, Dan1234 said:

I've got them vibes aswell. If he does I hope it pushes Gibbo to *** him off.

Think I saw it mentioned on here that some journalist has said that there is a championship manager furious because a signing from abroad for big money has come in.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Replies 733
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Speaks volumes when a 21 year old kid with 3 senior appearances is absolutely carrying this team at the minute 

He reminds of Downing when he first broke into the team.  I mean different kinds of players of course, different preferred feet as well for that matter, but that instinct to attack his man whenever he

I have just read on another Boro forum that four QPR fans were attacked outside of the ground at full time. Two dads with their their ten year old boys were kicked and  punched to the ground by these

Posted Images

It's so frustrating watching us be so close to being a good team man. I'm 5 vodkas down here but I'm sat here thinking I've played enough FM to set this team up. Stop splitting the centre mids and letting the spare man carry the ball to the edge of our area, bring Morsy in to snap some ankles, get Payero on from the start to get McNair off set pieces the useless get.

Uche and Jones are mint. Proper players. Van Bergen to replace Spence and he's quick, he's game, we can't pronounce his name Slavic lad playing off Uche and we will be mint.

Or ***. Who knows, it's Boro.

Positives, Issy Jones is a star in the making, Ikpeaza gives 100%

Negatives, Howson is finished at this level, our tactics especially in midfield are a joke, have grave doubts about Lumley

End of, I am off to bed very angry

• Like 4
1 minute ago, BoroJake said:

Think I saw it mentioned on here that some journalist has said that there is a championship manager furious because a signing from abroad for big money has come in.

If you could find a source for that I'd love to see it; wouldn't be surprised if that was NW tbh.

1 minute ago, BoroJake said:

Alan Nixon wrote the story got to be warnock only us a Fulham have signed a player for a fee from abroad 

Damn. This game has really *** me off, the most in a long time. Think it’s the fact we gave them the lead TWICE with them having 10 men. Losing 2-1 wouldn’t have been as bad, it’s the fact we got back into the game and handed them another *** goal

• Like 2

I don't think it's even anything to do with not liking Payero, Howson was avoiding being dragged off for most of the second half of last season despite often being dreadful.

He's somehow became undroppable.

• Like 3
1 minute ago, DevKWat said:

All the talk of Howson by the way, what on earth was taking Ikpeazu off for Akpom?! He bullied them all night long 

He can't last full game Uche just 60-70 mins 

• Like 1
Just now, Brunners said:

If you could find a source for that I'd love to see it; wouldn't be surprised if that was NW tbh.

I don’t think the person who posted it gave a source. Think it was from Alan Nixon, but not sure what article and he isn’t particularly reliable, but it wouldn’t surprise me if it were true

• Downsouth changed the title to Boro v QPR 2-3( Ikpeazu, Crooks)