• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Speaks volumes when a 21 year old kid with 3 senior appearances is absolutely carrying this team at the minute 

He reminds of Downing when he first broke into the team.  I mean different kinds of players of course, different preferred feet as well for that matter, but that instinct to attack his man whenever he

I have just read on another Boro forum that four QPR fans were attacked outside of the ground at full time. Two dads with their their ten year old boys were kicked and  punched to the ground by these

Posted Images

How Howson's got away in that interview from any criticism from Warnock is ridiculous.

There really are 3 things that are inevitable in life - death, taxes and Johnny ******* Howson.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Someone should really have told QPR we were playing football, not sleepy elephants... dear me. There should have been 20 minutes extra time.

Very disappointed to come away from that with nothing. We were so solid in the first half, then second half they seemed to just walk through our defence. Any half chance they got, they scored. 

Jones certainly doesn't deserve to be on the losing team. He tore them a new one down the left. Worked hard to win the ball back as well - as he did in his assist for the second.

At least it's derby next!

• Like 1

Ikpeazu, Jones, and crooks were excellent. Spence did well too. 

Good first half display. Second half was a case of shambolic defending, and one of the worst performances I’ve seen for a long time in howson. 

Lumley getting pelters (rightly so for 2nd goal),  but frys defending for the 2nd and 3rd was nowhere near good enough either. 

An infuriating night, all in all 

• Like 1
Just now, DevKWat said:

That’s what I’d be going with once new signings are in. Ikpeazu or Sporar flip a coin 

E336A917-540A-4389-8A98-8B1131E2BC50.png

Very harsh on Crooks and Ikpeazu not to be in here, fine with either coming in been brilliant the pair of them

• Like 2
1 minute ago, BoroBoy1989 said:

No crooks? I’d say that’s pretty harsh 

Did say in the message after very harsh on Crooks and Ikpeazu, either of them can slot into that and I’d be perfectly happy 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Johnmfc81 said:

Simply because warnock A didn't want him B doesn't know where to play him. Hence the 10-15minute cameos, where he can A do nothing to influence the game B look *** because he's being played in an unfamiliar role.

Going to end up exactly the same way as Coulson. Doesn’t want him so will give him 5/10 minute cameos in positions he doesn’t play so that he has no chance to impress. Stubborn old man is Neil. 

• Like 1

I’d definitely be giving Daniels a chance Saturday, but given Warnock’s persistence with Bettsy last season, I can’t see it. 

morsy or payero should 100% be starting over howson Saturday, but again…. not happening 

• Like 2

image.png.30258d571bd2abf264ecc23ffecb4b02.png

Midfield needs freshening up next game for sure 

Pray that one of Tav or Watmore are fit

Wouldn't drop Lumley although he could've done better, kill his confidence being dropped so early