• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Speaks volumes when a 21 year old kid with 3 senior appearances is absolutely carrying this team at the minute 

He reminds of Downing when he first broke into the team.  I mean different kinds of players of course, different preferred feet as well for that matter, but that instinct to attack his man whenever he

I have just read on another Boro forum that four QPR fans were attacked outside of the ground at full time. Two dads with their their ten year old boys were kicked and  punched to the ground by these

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, boro-unger said:

Hopefully we see Payero starting, or getting at least a half today. Want to see more of what he's about. Some of his passing looked good the other day and he got stuck in with harrying and tackling in his brief cameo.

Reckon it'll be a score draw today though. QPR are a good team. I'll got 2-2. 

Hoping for him to start against derby. Never felt he had a chance today. Warnock probably sees today as a game which would be too intense for him 

• Like 1

For those asking about Sky and the red button. Sky can officially show 8 midweek rounds on the red button. It was 10 last year due to the increased number of midweek games in a condensed season.

• Thanks 2
Just now, Redcar Rioja said:

For those going down the dodgy streaming links and don't have an IPTV - the best site to use is footybite.

Will probably be loads of usuable links. Some with more adverts than others.

https://footybite.cc/event/middlesbrough-queens-park-rangers-live-stream/675060

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
9 minutes ago, SouthernSmoggie said:

Because then how can I slam my laptop lid and claim "I'm never watching this s*** again" every time we get a bad result!?

That is an integral part of being a Boro fan 🤔

• Like 2
  • Downsouth changed the title to Boro v QPR 2-3( Ikpeazu, Crooks)