oneBoro Forum

The mighty Boro will travel to Derby and hopefully restore som faith and respect from the fans, after that pathetic meltdown at home to the Rangers.

What do we want?  

winning the big bang theory GIF

Tim And Eric Baby GIF by Adult Swim

What do we NOT want?

Come On Celebration GIF by ElevenSportsBE

Then we would 

Sad Lilo And Stitch GIF

Questions: 

Team and formation? 

New signings in before? 

Could you eat pasta with baked beans? Why not? 

Could you stomach a loss v those awful cheaters? I couldn't, so we really have to come out swinging, hitting hard and be victorious!

UTB. 👍😬

• Like 3
  • Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's the Van Bergen deal that makes me annoyed about his comments. Never mind being happy about Van Bergen coming in to solve Warnock's problem, he appears to be part of Warnock's problem to begin wit

Hi guys!   Long time without being on here and posting, but thought I'd venture back on and nice to see the familiar faces still knocking around ☺️   Haven't managed to gauge the g

That’s an awful result. It really is. We should be putting that Derby to the sword. They’ve cobbled together a team of misfits and kids whilst we’re just short of having a full squad to choose from. I

Posted Images

Will never be picked but I'd got for this as Howson Mcnair need dropping after their diabolical performance the other night. 

Lumley 

Dijksteel Hall Fry Bola

Morsey 

Payero.     Crooks

Jones.                          Spence 

Ikpeazu 

• Like 1

Another trip into Wayne's World and all the fantasy that surrounds DCFC.

Made it a hard game for us last time we were there and with the recent decent result for Derby I would imagine it to be the same.

Must get our act together, put on a good display and put the Rams to the sword!

Good thing though we only need less than 100 to maintain the 500 posts per game average (thought you should know)🙃

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, Downsouth said:

Another trip into Wayne's World and all the fantasy that surrounds DCFC.

Made it a hard game for us last time we were there and with the recent decent result for Derby I would imagine it to be the same.

Must get our act together, put on a good display and put the Rams to the sword!

Good thing though we only need less than 100 to maintain the 500 posts per game average (thought you should know)🙃

I knew I'd saved this for a reason:

Snapchat-60074031.jpg.523e6dcc422d665eec5562e7872c971a.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

@Erimus74

Could you not add some of your "on this day" fountain of info to the match day threads as I am sure many would appreciate reading some bygone information relating to the games?

Have you any flashback Derby V Boro games in your locker?

• Like 1

Questions: 

Team and formation? 

2133878740_DerbyvBoro.PNG.6c06c059851ea77ede99dddca7bf8b90.PNG

Mostly a tried and tested lineup (Derby played their home game against Huddersfield with a 4-2-3-1 formation). Would be tempted to give Daniels a go in goal.

New signings in before? 

No idea - might as well try and predict the lottery when it comes to Boro and transfers.

Could you eat pasta with baked beans? Why not? 

What?!?! Is this some weird Viking culinary abomination? 

friends cake GIF by Girlys Blog

Pasta needs a strong, rich tomato or cheese sauce to cancel out its inherent blandness. Baked beans have a light sweet / sugary sauce which is better suited to toast or a full English breakfast (also makes them more appealing to kids).

Anyway...back to the match. Following the debacle against QPR, Boro desperately need to get their campaign back on the road. We won't get many better opportunities than against Derby.

Thus far they have managed to draw at home to Huddersfield, lose away to Peterborough and squeaked a win at Hull. Also needed penalties to beat Salford in the Cup.

Boro have played superior opposition while getting similar results. Hopefully Warnock gave the lads a good bollocking after the QPR game...then stood in front of a mirror and gave himself one.

With fans in stadiums being a thing once more, they won't have to worry about the "home pressure" to perform, so hopefully they will get their act together and heap more misery on the home side. Don't expect it to be easy, but this is very much a winnable game. A draw is the absolute minimum.

Prediction: Derby 1 - 2 Boro

• Like 2
3 hours ago, DurhamRed said:

Will never be picked but I'd got for this as Howson Mcnair need dropping after their diabolical performance the other night. 

Lumley 

Dijksteel Hall Fry Bola

Morsey 

Payero.     Crooks

Jones.                          Spence 

Ikpeazu 

And then you woke up 😀

• Haha 1
  • Downsouth changed the title to Derby v BORO 0-0