oneBoro Forum

Think if we are going full pelt into a battle for the keeper's jersey, we should be giving Daniels this game and making Lumley know he has to improve to win it back.

Of course, if Daniels has a *** game then that probably won't work all too well but still 😅

Maybe I'd go with:

Daniels
Big Dijk Fry Hall Bola
Payero McNair
Spence Crooks Jones
Uche

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's the Van Bergen deal that makes me annoyed about his comments. Never mind being happy about Van Bergen coming in to solve Warnock's problem, he appears to be part of Warnock's problem to begin wit

Hi guys!   Long time without being on here and posting, but thought I'd venture back on and nice to see the familiar faces still knocking around ☺️   Haven't managed to gauge the g

That’s an awful result. It really is. We should be putting that Derby to the sword. They’ve cobbled together a team of misfits and kids whilst we’re just short of having a full squad to choose from. I

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

Only player I'd change is Howson for Morsy.

Bring on Payero early in the second half.

Or type of early or Warnock early. Aka the 81st min 🤦‍♂️

57 minutes ago, Brisbrough said:

Apparently NW is making big changes tomorrow; 2 at the back, 2 in the middle and one in the front three. Let’s hope he gets the response he’s looking for! 

On first reading I thought you meant we’re playing with 2 defenders and 2 midfielders, Christ Neil I know Derby are *** but bit heavy on the attack 

• Haha 2

Don’t know how accurate they are but WhoScored have this as a predicted line up 

They’ve dropped Howson too 

B0C4D4F4-D5FF-483A-B9BA-573DC3E05D6B.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Downsouth changed the title to Derby v BORO 0-0