• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's the Van Bergen deal that makes me annoyed about his comments. Never mind being happy about Van Bergen coming in to solve Warnock's problem, he appears to be part of Warnock's problem to begin wit

Hi guys!   Long time without being on here and posting, but thought I'd venture back on and nice to see the familiar faces still knocking around ☺️   Haven't managed to gauge the g

That’s an awful result. It really is. We should be putting that Derby to the sword. They’ve cobbled together a team of misfits and kids whilst we’re just short of having a full squad to choose from. I

Posted Images

Can Payero play that wide role? Did he play there in the cup, and how did he do? 

I also saw a few line ups with Payero and Mcnair. I dont think Mcnair is switched on enough defensively to play without Morsey or even Howson.

Lumley

Dijk

Fry

Hall

Bola

Morsy

Mcnair

Crooks

Spence

Jones

Uche

Earlier subs please

7 hours ago, Uwe said:

Don’t know how accurate they are but WhoScored have this as a predicted line up 

They’ve dropped Howson too 

B0C4D4F4-D5FF-483A-B9BA-573DC3E05D6B.jpeg

Be interesting that, Payero just floating around playing on the half turn 

Think we'll need a bit of quality and pace to beat these as opposed to 50 crosses vs Jagielka and Davies

11 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

It's a game we should be winning, so obviously I'm nervous.

I know I often use the term "must win" but I would not dare to use the term "should win" Boro and should never seem to get along do they?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, SmogDane said:

I would like to see: 

Daniels 

Dijk, Fry, Hall, Bola 

Morsy 

Payero, Crooks 

Spence, Uche, Jones 

Tav or Watmore for Spence, if they are fit

Apparently Tav is fit and is starting in the middle

• Like 1
  • Wow 1
  • Thanks 1
Just now, Brisbrough said:

I really hope this is true. We’re screaming out for some creativity in the final 3rd. 👍

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Brisbrough said:

Surely he can’t drop Crooks? If this is the case hopefully they both play in a 3 because Crooks is wasted out wide and even more so on the bench 

• Like 1
Just now, DevKWat said:

Surely he can’t drop Crooks? If this is the case hopefully they both play in a 3 because Crooks is wasted out wide and even more so on the bench 

Apparently 

Morsy

Tav.         Crooks

but don't shoot the messenger! 🤣 Just passing on what I’ve been told 

• Wow 1
Just now, Brisbrough said:

Apparently 

Morsy

Tav.         Crooks

Brilliant in that case, we’re going to have a lot going forward. Although I’ll believe Warnock dropping Howson when I see it 

8 minutes ago, Brisbrough said:

Apparently 

Morsy

Tav.         Crooks

I want you to be right but I just cant make myself believe warnock will drop howson, he seems to think hes the best player on the pitch every game!

Even against qpr warnock bemoaned the 2nd and 3rd goals but was suspiciously quiet about howsons own goal.

15 minutes ago, Brisbrough said:

Apparently 

Morsy

Tav.         Crooks

You will either endure the warmth of the forum come 1500hrs or you maybe running towards them hills!😄

• Haha 1

Payero won’t be starting anytime soon if Warnock’s comments in the Gazette are true. The way it’s written is very positive though, he’s struggling a bit with the pace but once up to speed should be immense for us (poetic license on the last bit but most technically gifted player). 

• Downsouth changed the title to Derby v BORO 0-0