• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's the Van Bergen deal that makes me annoyed about his comments. Never mind being happy about Van Bergen coming in to solve Warnock's problem, he appears to be part of Warnock's problem to begin wit

Hi guys!   Long time without being on here and posting, but thought I'd venture back on and nice to see the familiar faces still knocking around ☺️   Haven't managed to gauge the g

That’s an awful result. It really is. We should be putting that Derby to the sword. They’ve cobbled together a team of misfits and kids whilst we’re just short of having a full squad to choose from. I

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, TheJew said:

When we lose this one, do we start to panic about relegation? Or wait a few more weeks?

A couple more months probably, noone gets relegated after 4 games...

17 minutes ago, Downsouth said:

You will either endure the warmth of the forum come 1500hrs or you maybe running towards them hills!😄

I’ll keep to myself the other changes that I’ve been told! If it’s true there’s one that nobody is predicting 

TMIGOTS..  so far...  probably going to be more difficult than we think..  although I don't believe Potato Head has the ability to be a top manager, I have a lot of respect for Rosenior and it will not be a walkover. Speed and physicality could play a big part today. Most important thing is that if we do get our foot on their throat, we keep it there and don't let them back up. As much as I don't like Morris, the majority of their fans deserve better and if it takes a spell in Division One to get rid of him, then that may be what is required. I don't want them to do a Macclesfield or a Bury, but the EFL are not doing them any favours by letting it drag on. A bold 1-3 for the Boro and no baked beans...........ever 

• Like 2
58 minutes ago, TheJew said:

When we lose this one, do we start to panic about relegation? Or wait a few more weeks?

As with every season, I'll be giving Boro the standard Ten Game Test, before I start making any predictions about the season.

Early season is usually a bit chaotic, with new players still arriving, or settling into the squad, the manager still deciding his best starting XI etc.

Shouldn't really be an issue for Boro, given our starting lineup pretty much picks itself at the moment, but I'm not about to break with tradition now.

56 minutes ago, DurhamRed said:

Must win game this if we see our self's as a top 6 side 

I'm pretty certain Boro are not a top 6 side this season. I'd also be amazed if Warnock thinks so, (really, genuinely, deep down), regardless of what he says at press conferences.

24 minutes ago, BoroSmoggie said:

Howcome people are playing Payero in holding midfield? He isn’t a 6. People love to shoehorn new players into any position to fit them in lol

Well I've got Tav sitting back with Morsy in my lineup! 😁 But in my head I've given him licence to roam.

• Downsouth changed the title to Derby v BORO 0-0