• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's the Van Bergen deal that makes me annoyed about his comments. Never mind being happy about Van Bergen coming in to solve Warnock's problem, he appears to be part of Warnock's problem to begin wit

Hi guys!   Long time without being on here and posting, but thought I'd venture back on and nice to see the familiar faces still knocking around ☺️   Haven't managed to gauge the g

That’s an awful result. It really is. We should be putting that Derby to the sword. They’ve cobbled together a team of misfits and kids whilst we’re just short of having a full squad to choose from. I

Posted Images

1 hour ago, GrimsbyBoro said:

i think with our current squad I would look to play a diamond in the midfield (harsh on Jones I know).

djik, hall, fry and Bola at the back

mcnair in front of them and dropping into a back three when the fullbacks go forward

morsy and tav/pay as the two

crooks in the hole with Ip and Wat up top.

it would be very direct hoof ball. 

or as an alternative go to Christmas tree with wat and tav playing off ip

Dropping Jones the way the lads been playing would be madness, straightaway your taking pace out of the side. 

Just now, Rioch's Braves said:

I think you'll find they do, its where quality teams dominate games, and average teams don't, it all comes from the engine room it always has done.  

Sadly some are still running on steam power instead of other technology🙂

1 hour ago, Jimmy said:

Hi guys!

Long time without being on here and posting, but thought I'd venture back on and nice to see the familiar faces still knocking around ☺️

Haven't managed to gauge the general concensus from everyone on prospects for this season, but I'm actually quite optimistic for the first time in years. 

We've had a tough start to the Championship this year, which hasn't been helped with injuries to key players (Tav, Watmore). Two really good results at Fulham and Bristol City, and I don't think the QPR game was the end of the world... a couple of really poor performances from key players in the second half, but the first half was great. 

I fancy us to win today, and with some pacey signings coming in I've got a feeling we'll keep grinding out ok results until after the first international break, and then we'll really start to see what we're about. 

Genuinely feel more optimistic for promotion this season, then in the past 5 years. What's wrong with me?!

Good to see you posting again Jimmy and I have had an idea that any further poor performances from Boro players should be sent round to you for dental work without pain relief!😫

• Haha 1
  • Downsouth changed the title to Derby v BORO 0-0