oneBoro Forum

12 minutes ago, Smogzilla said:

I think its the same formation as Wednesday.

Lumley

Big Djik   Peltier  Fry   Bola

Morsy

Mcnair       Crooks

Tav   Uche   Jones

This makes the most sense, as it’s only really one player out of position. Looks good but don’t like McNair in midfield. He is also captain today, not sure why.

• Like 1
  • Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's the Van Bergen deal that makes me annoyed about his comments. Never mind being happy about Van Bergen coming in to solve Warnock's problem, he appears to be part of Warnock's problem to begin wit

Hi guys!   Long time without being on here and posting, but thought I'd venture back on and nice to see the familiar faces still knocking around ☺️   Haven't managed to gauge the g

That’s an awful result. It really is. We should be putting that Derby to the sword. They’ve cobbled together a team of misfits and kids whilst we’re just short of having a full squad to choose from. I

Posted Images

Buzzing that Warnock has dropped Howson. Not necessarily because it’s going to make a massive difference to the team, but I was genuinely thinking Warnock thought he was undroppable and the first name on the team sheet.

10 minutes ago, Blanco said:

Is he not a left footed player @pikerman?

2 minutes ago, AllBoro10 said:

That’s the subs bench over there. Howson is actually allowed to be on it.

Right footed always played on the right when I saw him play, also not the quickest

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, BoroSmoggie said:

This makes the most sense, as it’s only really one player out of position. Looks good but don’t like McNair in midfield. He is also captain today, not sure why.

Probably better in a midfield three than two. I hope so anyway. 

4 hours ago, Brisbrough said:

I’ll keep to myself the other changes that I’ve been told! If it’s true there’s one that nobody is predicting 

Welcome to the forum Neil, about time too😁

3 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Anyone else get a PM from @Brisbrough with the lineup?

Because he got it bang on.

He mentioned the midfield in here so fair play to him. Nailed it. Assume peltier was the other surprise that he mentioned?

5 minutes ago, Borodane said:

Probably better in a midfield three than two. I hope so anyway. 

I think he’s been poor in a 3 for the longest time. Don’t think he’s played in a 2 many games. Hopefully he has a good game and having Morsy next to him helps him.

1 minute ago, Brunners said:

He mentioned the midfield in here so fair play to him. Nailed it. Assume peltier was the other surprise that he mentioned?

Yeah. Well, he said Peltier/Bamba.

Looks like Bamba isn't going to be 4th choice this season after all.

• Downsouth changed the title to Derby v BORO 0-0