oneBoro Forum

8 minutes ago, sanddancer said:

Derby fluid while Boro are robotic. Boro are leaving far to many gaps allowing Derby to move the ball around freely.. 

Paddy McNair today 

IMG_20210821_152218355.jpg

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's the Van Bergen deal that makes me annoyed about his comments. Never mind being happy about Van Bergen coming in to solve Warnock's problem, he appears to be part of Warnock's problem to begin wit

Hi guys!   Long time without being on here and posting, but thought I'd venture back on and nice to see the familiar faces still knocking around ☺️   Haven't managed to gauge the g

That’s an awful result. It really is. We should be putting that Derby to the sword. They’ve cobbled together a team of misfits and kids whilst we’re just short of having a full squad to choose from. I

Posted Images

Just now, Neverbefore said:

Tav hasnt been in the game at all. 

I can't figure out where he is meant to be playing. Djiksteel looks wide right ahead of Peltier. Then Tav.

This is pretty hard to watch, no control in midfield, no discernible formation that I can make out and we are wide open on our right as Dijksteel seems to be under instructions to follow his man as far as Redcar

• Downsouth changed the title to Derby v BORO 0-0