• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's the Van Bergen deal that makes me annoyed about his comments. Never mind being happy about Van Bergen coming in to solve Warnock's problem, he appears to be part of Warnock's problem to begin wit

Hi guys!   Long time without being on here and posting, but thought I'd venture back on and nice to see the familiar faces still knocking around ☺️   Haven't managed to gauge the g

That’s an awful result. It really is. We should be putting that Derby to the sword. They’ve cobbled together a team of misfits and kids whilst we’re just short of having a full squad to choose from. I

Posted Images

What is Dijksteel doing today? 
If we just played 433 without man marking and players in there actual position then we’d be fine. We are playing wing backs (I think?) yet the wing backs haven’t passed the half way line more then once 

4 minutes ago, Uwe said:

Morsey having to cover the gaps in midfield that Crooks is leaving. Need to work together better

First time these 2 have played together, no?

Hopefully they'll improve as the season goes on.

Performances like this make you think that it really doesn't matter who we bring in, if they're deployed like this, it's an absolute waste of time. We are set up to do nothing but contain and frustrate Derby, going down for everything, giving away stupid fouls all over, praying for a lucky bounce off Uche. Bilge.

2 minutes ago, LBP said:

Why are this derby side that everyone put 24th twice the footballing side that we are?

Just 1 season of good football that's all I ask

Have a look at the dire manager we have. 

• Downsouth changed the title to Derby v BORO 0-0