• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's the Van Bergen deal that makes me annoyed about his comments. Never mind being happy about Van Bergen coming in to solve Warnock's problem, he appears to be part of Warnock's problem to begin wit

Hi guys!   Long time without being on here and posting, but thought I'd venture back on and nice to see the familiar faces still knocking around ☺️   Haven't managed to gauge the g

That’s an awful result. It really is. We should be putting that Derby to the sword. They’ve cobbled together a team of misfits and kids whilst we’re just short of having a full squad to choose from. I

Posted Images

Oof! Decent header by Crooks - glances the top of the crossbar.

Best chance of the match so far (that I've seen).

Looks like its just going to be one of those days, where the footballing gods don't smile on us.

Just now, Borodane said:

It has though. We’re not particularly threatening against a very poor derby patched up by semi retired players and outcasts. We’re a very average team under the guidance of a manager who is just well meh. 

Is hasn't at all.

We've not been great but very dire is not being by far the better team and spending most of the time in their half.

• Like 2
Just now, Robin Johnson said:

We need Payero to be given a run in the team, from now!

Exactly, or how's he gonna get up to speed if he won't play him.

NW could've said the same about Jones before the season started.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Erimus 63 said:

Exactly, or how's he gonna get up to speed if he won't play him.

NW could've said the same about Jones before the season started.

If Payero wasn't one of Warnock's picks, I can see him being another Coulson. ☹️

Anyone know how good Payero's English is? I mean Warnock wouldn't play Stojanovic over concerns about his communication...

• Downsouth changed the title to Derby v BORO 0-0