oneBoro Forum

Tav was far off being up to speed, he really did not offer much at all today.

Midfield too slow and well sorry Paddy is really off the boil.

Breaking down teams does seem to be a problem

• Like 2
  • Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's the Van Bergen deal that makes me annoyed about his comments. Never mind being happy about Van Bergen coming in to solve Warnock's problem, he appears to be part of Warnock's problem to begin wit

Hi guys!   Long time without being on here and posting, but thought I'd venture back on and nice to see the familiar faces still knocking around ☺️   Haven't managed to gauge the g

That’s an awful result. It really is. We should be putting that Derby to the sword. They’ve cobbled together a team of misfits and kids whilst we’re just short of having a full squad to choose from. I

Posted Images

Why was Warnock smiling clapping at the end isn't good enough we are 12th in the table happy with a point against a side that has transfer embargo made up of kids free players no one else wants. Shocking happy with a draw 

• Like 3
  • Angry 1

Pretty dire first half...from both teams.

Thought after a shaky first few minutes Boro were the better team after the break. Created a few decent chances that might have resulted in a goal on another day.

Reasonably happy with a point...would have taken it before kick off. But given Derby were hardly dominant, it was disappointing we didn't come away with 3 points. As I said before, this was definitely a winnable game.

Still early in the season, but still alarming deficiencies everywhere you look. Our players still seem to have problems with a lot of basic stuff, including passing and providing outlets to the player on the ball. Defensively, we still seem to spend far too much time just tracking / shadowing opposition players, instead of actually closing them down and winning the ball.

No doubt at least some of this can be attributed to Warnock's tactics and team selections. I get the feeling there is a good team in our squad...it just needs a decent manager to put it together.

Still gonna give NW another 7 games to get his act together...but I won't hold my breath.

• Like 2

No offence to Coburn either but he shouldn't be near our squad he needs a league two loan or a season with the 23s for me, I think there's something maybe there which I haven't thought about a young striker of ours in a long time. He's got the height but he's not doing anything for us off the bench if we're actually trying to win games like today it'll just serve to dent his confidence and if this keeps up it will get fans on his back needlessly.

• Like 3

Why were the players not rushing to try and win the game near the end? Lumley was time wasting with 5 to go, you’re away to the biggest shambles in the league and settling for a draw? 

• Like 3
10 minutes ago, Adam P said:

He doesn't speak any English at all it seems. They were communicating with him through a translate app on his intro video. 

Oh dear.

In that case I don't see the lad being used for much more than to give other players a rest late in the game.

Still, I suppose he can look forward to next season... 

The last time Tav lasted a full game was February. He'll get better. 

As frustrating as that game was, I still think we'd have edged it starting in a 4-3-3. 

Blame is at the manager's door second game in a row. Wonder if he'll ackowledge getting it wrong or talk about the ref instead?

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Adam P said:

He doesn't speak any English at all it seems. They were communicating with him through a translate app on his intro video. 

Aguero never bothered to learn English 🙂

Time for Warnock to go. There was no impetus, energy or movement off the ball. That was as chaotic as Strachan towards the end of his tenure and as bad as the worst of Pulis. Numbing, boring and an affront to me eye sockets to endure.

Fair play to Rooney and Derby, they are a team of ageing has beens and youngsters sprinkled with a few mediocre players not even knowing if they will get paid at the end of the month. They passed the ball around and actually played some decent football while we look like we couldn't be @r5*d.

Can't even say that it looked like Warnock has lost the dressing room as to me it just looked like there was no desire and an end of season dead rubber game. Wasting time at 0-0 and spending half the game rolling around feigning injury is not what I want to see from any Boro side. If he repeats this at the Riverside it will be toxic before Halloween let alone Christmas.

Thanks for keeping us up Neil but it's time to retire and put your feet up just as half your players did this afternoon.

• Like 5
  • Confused 1

Bit of a strange one that, pretty poor first half, but second half we actually placed ok and could have nicked it really.

I see a lot of hate for Howson (and I know he was garbage against QPR), but thought he played well when he was on, and the change in formation helped the team. 

Not the end of the world, still early days. It's going to take a while to find our feet, and with incomings over the next week I don't think we'll click till Mid-September.

• Like 2