• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's the Van Bergen deal that makes me annoyed about his comments. Never mind being happy about Van Bergen coming in to solve Warnock's problem, he appears to be part of Warnock's problem to begin wit

Hi guys!   Long time without being on here and posting, but thought I'd venture back on and nice to see the familiar faces still knocking around ☺️   Haven't managed to gauge the g

That’s an awful result. It really is. We should be putting that Derby to the sword. They’ve cobbled together a team of misfits and kids whilst we’re just short of having a full squad to choose from. I

Posted Images

1 minute ago, TeaCider24 said:

We've been by far the better team in the second half.

I’ve only seen the second half but we’re a very dire team. Under Warnock there is no chance we’re finishing higher than 8th. 

• Confused 1
1 minute ago, Borodane said:

I’ve only seen the second half but we’re a very dire team. Under Warnock there is no chance we’re finishing higher than 8th. 

The second half performance hasn't been "very dire", so I'll disregard that opinion.

1 minute ago, TeaCider24 said:

The second half performance hasn't been "very dire", so I'll disregard that opinion.

It has though. We’re not particularly threatening against a very poor derby patched up by semi retired players and outcasts. We’re a very average team under the guidance of a manager who is just well meh. 

• Downsouth changed the title to Derby v BORO 0-0