oneBoro Forum

6 minutes ago, TheJew said:

We have looked better with a back 4.

We still have a problem in midfield. Hopefully Payero can fill this.

The players aren’t the problem. 

• Like 1
  • Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's the Van Bergen deal that makes me annoyed about his comments. Never mind being happy about Van Bergen coming in to solve Warnock's problem, he appears to be part of Warnock's problem to begin wit

Hi guys!   Long time without being on here and posting, but thought I'd venture back on and nice to see the familiar faces still knocking around ☺️   Haven't managed to gauge the g

That’s an awful result. It really is. We should be putting that Derby to the sword. They’ve cobbled together a team of misfits and kids whilst we’re just short of having a full squad to choose from. I

Posted Images

Shocking first half performance, the formation just wasn't working.

Much better in the second half but should still have tested their keeper more.

Not happy with a point against Derby, they're cheating scum who need to go down.

Joe Lumley was man of the match for me, which is good for him but not ideal for us. First clean sheet of the season, at least.

• Like 2

Sorry but this team doesn’t have the mentality needed to go up at the minute, walking around and slowing the game down with 5 minutes to go away to Derby. Call it reactionary but we look mid table at best 

• Like 1

Disappointing result

Need these signings getting over the line 

Spence and Payero not getting brought on is baffling for me, settling for a point vs these when the likes of Fulham will hit them for 6 

• Downsouth changed the title to Derby v BORO 0-0