oneBoro Forum

Interesting! Changes look like a direct response to some of the poorer performers from the last two games.

Never really like us with a back 5 but there are some decent attacking players in that side.

I will scream if Tav limps off after being rushed back too soon again. 

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's the Van Bergen deal that makes me annoyed about his comments. Never mind being happy about Van Bergen coming in to solve Warnock's problem, he appears to be part of Warnock's problem to begin wit

Hi guys!   Long time without being on here and posting, but thought I'd venture back on and nice to see the familiar faces still knocking around ☺️   Haven't managed to gauge the g

That’s an awful result. It really is. We should be putting that Derby to the sword. They’ve cobbled together a team of misfits and kids whilst we’re just short of having a full squad to choose from. I

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Johnmfc81 said:

Think Peltier is playing CB

2 minutes ago, Blanco said:

Looks like Peltier is being given the chance to see if he can solve the LCB problem 

That would be a strange one as I never saw him play in that position for WBA

Just now, TeaCider24 said:

Usually one of his biggest critics but I thought Spence had his best game in ages on Wednesday, so I feel bad for him.

Hes a little unlucky but he was never going to keep Tav out of the team if he was available. 

1 minute ago, TeaCider24 said:

Usually one of his biggest critics but I thought Spence had his best game in ages on Wednesday, so I feel bad for him.

I’m the same, it’s harsh but at the end of the day if Tav is fit he has to play. And the other 3 attackers are undroppable at the minute 

• Downsouth changed the title to Derby v BORO 0-0