• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

With this being out last fixture being the last before the first international break and the start of the next chants of its coming home. Boro Blackburn along with Man City Arsenal and Celtic Rangers 

If you've ever met Tony Mowbray he's far from miserable or lacking in class a top bloke actually, the club were asked if it was possible if we could supply a few players for a charity raising  pub eve

I made my return to the Riverside yesterday for the first time since Covid and lockdown hit. I’ve spoken on here in the past about losing the passion recently, largely due to a succession of years of

Posted Images

10 hours ago, LBP said:

image.png.2130b6fa3d3c4e645ff8575ac402755a.png

Can't deny we looked much much better when we had Morsy and Howson in midfield vs Derby 

The battle to see who can have the lowest possession tomorrow, currently Boro are 22nd with an average of 41.8% a game and Blackburn are 23rd with a 38.9% average

2-1 Boro (Uche, Tav, Brereton) 

Look out for Joe Rothwell tomorrow, a joy to watch when he's on song but let's hope that's not the case 

I'd suggest it was more because we weren't relying on BigDjik as a bloody right winger more than necessarily having Howson and Morsy on the pitch.

I'd swap Howson with Payero in your team and go with that. 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Dan1234 said:

I'd suggest it was more because we weren't relying on BigDjik as a bloody right winger more than necessarily having Howson and Morsy on the pitch.

I'd swap Howson with Payero in your team and go with that. 

I wasn't listening that closely to the press conference yesterday but I thought Warnock seemed to suggest Crooks was carrying an injury from the last game. I wonder if he'll be in the side today. Can't see him trusting Payero enough to start the game.

Well I went to be quite pessimistic about where goals are coming from and woke up with a smile on my face, hope in my heart and a warm feeling of positivity.

We are due a win against Mogga’s men. I will therefore suggest a hard fought 2-1 win with goals from Tav and Crooksy, oh and we can look forward to an excellent referee performance from Michael Salisbury, who is a new member of the select group 1 referee’s.

Salisbury has had a whirlwind rise to fame and coming from Preston, a massive 11 miles from Blackburn, will hopefully show no bias and hopefully if anything he is a Preston fan. He has referee’d 1 Blackburn game which they won and referee’d 3 Boro games, 1xW, 1xD, 1xL 🤦🏻‍♂️

……………..Lumley……………..

Dijksteel…Fry…..Hall….Bola

……….Morsy…….Paddy……...

Tav…..…...Crooks……...Jones

……………..The Big Man…….…

#C’Mon Boro 

• Downsouth changed the title to Boro vs Blackburn 1-1 (Howson)