• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

With this being out last fixture being the last before the first international break and the start of the next chants of its coming home. Boro Blackburn along with Man City Arsenal and Celtic Rangers 

If you've ever met Tony Mowbray he's far from miserable or lacking in class a top bloke actually, the club were asked if it was possible if we could supply a few players for a charity raising  pub eve

I made my return to the Riverside yesterday for the first time since Covid and lockdown hit. I’ve spoken on here in the past about losing the passion recently, largely due to a succession of years of

Posted Images

No strikers. Uh oh. Don't think anyone would have guessed that line up. Hopefully Coburn gets some minutes later

In other news, ive just seen David Wheater at the riverside. Maybe he'll be our final signing of the summer :'D

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Three at the back doesn't work. Neither does Crooks upfront.

Predicted shots on target today - 0

We don't have a fit left back, so I can understand the 3 this time, we don't have a senior striker either, Coburn has done nothing whenever he's come on this season.

3 minutes ago, boro-unger said:

No strikers. Uh oh. Don't think anyone would have guessed that line up. Hopefully Coburn gets some minutes later

In other news, ive just seen David Wheater at the riverside. Maybe he'll be our final signing of the summer :'D

Jim Platt interviewing him in the Hardwick Suite. Wheater looking for a club for sure.

Jim Platt still a huge fella

15 minutes ago, LBP said:

image.png.7fc82e72b3d8f569684a62f20c32c070.png

I think you have got it pretty much spot on and it can offensively be interchangeable throughout the game if we need it with Watmore joining Crooks as 2nd striker.

Bola at Derby looked like he needed a few weeks rest - probably due to no pre season.

Highlights exactly what we need before end of Tuesday's deadline.

Personally I think The line up is more attacking than what people think.

UTB!

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, diggerlad07 said:

I think you have got it pretty much spot on and it can offensively be interchangeable throughout the game if we need it with Watmore joining Crooks as 2nd striker.

Bola at Derby looked like he needed a few weeks rest - probably due to no pre season.

Highlights exactly what we need before end of Tuesday's deadline.

Personally I think The line up is more attacking than what people think.

UTB!

Thought you were in exile

The general consensus is that not many are impressed by this line up or the anticipated Warnock set up. This is usually when Managers start to lose the plot just before they lose the fanbase which is just before their position becomes untenable. After Derby I expected to see a reaction, well after QPR I expected to see a reaction but it looks like after Blackburn I will be once again be left hoping for a reaction.

There again Warnock might surprise us and deliver all three points in a commanding and confidence building manner. Sadly I predict a first half disaster show with a second half rejig after Bola comes on and we start to look a half decent side for the last 30 minutes.

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, edinboro said:

Jim Platt interviewing him in the Hardwick Suite. Wheater looking for a club for sure.

Jim Platt still a huge fella

Oh aye, Jim Platt was with him too. Didn't recognise him though 

• Downsouth changed the title to Boro vs Blackburn 1-1 (Howson)