• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

With this being out last fixture being the last before the first international break and the start of the next chants of its coming home. Boro Blackburn along with Man City Arsenal and Celtic Rangers 

If you've ever met Tony Mowbray he's far from miserable or lacking in class a top bloke actually, the club were asked if it was possible if we could supply a few players for a charity raising  pub eve

I made my return to the Riverside yesterday for the first time since Covid and lockdown hit. I’ve spoken on here in the past about losing the passion recently, largely due to a succession of years of

Posted Images

It’s been very frustrating on and off the pitch so far, you can’t hide that we need to win that game. No excuses after the international break when everyone is in and back fit, Warnock has to start winning games 

• Like 1

Really enjoyable game and we played well in bursts and we should really have won it, but the lack of a proper striker cost us. Totally baffled by the freezing out of Payero, I think it is childish and unprofessional of Warnock, just to prove a point, which is what he is most certainly doing

• Like 2

I also would have loved to see Payero, but in honesty, he could have only come on for Tav, and Tav was still haveing an influence.

NW could have risked taking off Morsy, but Morsy was doing a lot of defensive work, so that swap would have been a risk

4 minutes ago, Mr_Maz said:

we will win the appeal on the Morsy red card

We have too, there's just no way in a million years that was a red.

1 minute ago, LBP said:

Like someone said we actually played a bit of football without Uche playing, promising for if we finally get Sporar signed 

I think it's likely we would have played very similarly with Uche in there mate; Crooks just did his job today. Uche can play football too you know?

• Like 4

Lots of endeavour but no end product. Too much faffing about around the Blackburn box and also too much faffing about for the goal we conceded by once again not getting a challenge in and dancing around the opposition attackers. 

Referee very poor for both sides but more so for Boro. Those challenges near the end were a direct result of the Official losing control of the game and letting too many sly challenges go. I don't think I have seen so many shirts being not just tugged but literally almost pulled off yet nothing given. 

While there were many improved displays from Lumley, McNair and Howson we were powder puff in the last third. Two points from a possible nine is unacceptable even allowing for the poor standard of Officiating. 

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, Redcar Rioja said:

Lots of endeavour but no end product. Too much faffing about around the Blackburn box and also too much faffing about for the goal we conceded by once again not getting a challenge in and dancing around the opposition attackers. 

Referee very poor for both sides but more so for Boro. Those challenges near the end were a direct result of the Official losing control of the game and letting too many sly challenges go. I don't think I have seen so many shirts being not just tugged but literally almost pulled off yet nothing given. 

While there were many improved displays from Lumley, McNair and Howson we were powder in the last third. Two points from a possible nine is unacceptable even allowing for the poor standard of Officiating. 

A like RR for the best summing up so far

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Borodane said:

How disappointing to not win again. At least we might get to see payero soon with Morsy out for three games. 

Wouldn’t be so sure. Looked harsh, might get rescinded

8 minutes ago, Mr_Maz said:

I also would have loved to see Payero, but in honesty, he could have only come on for Tav, and Tav was still haveing an influence.

NW could have risked taking off Morsy, but Morsy was doing a lot of defensive work, so that swap would have been a risk

Morsy should have been off as soon as Blackburn went down to ten men. There was no need to keep such a defensive player on and we could have done with a bit more creativity in the middle. 

• Like 1

Workman ship performance with a few bright sparks but overall we struggled offensively and just showed how much we need creativity bringing in before end of play Tuesday.

Sporar and Hernandez are going to give us a different identity and it's much needed.

Thought Dijksteel had another extremely good game.

Morsy was having a solid game until the sending off and I think the referee got that one right tbh. Very naive after he's just sent off the Blackburn lad for a high/dangerous boot.

Hernandez on his day can be brilliant and excellent character in the dressing room apparently, but sometimes flatters to deceive because he tries too hard to showboat.

Burke interest finished before it started as sheff utd want whole wages covering which are way out of price range - There stance may change on that on the final day but we're not waiting around.

• Like 6