oneBoro Forum

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

With this being out last fixture being the last before the first international break and the start of the next chants of its coming home. Boro Blackburn along with Man City Arsenal and Celtic Rangers 

If you've ever met Tony Mowbray he's far from miserable or lacking in class a top bloke actually, the club were asked if it was possible if we could supply a few players for a charity raising  pub eve

I made my return to the Riverside yesterday for the first time since Covid and lockdown hit. I’ve spoken on here in the past about losing the passion recently, largely due to a succession of years of

Posted Images

Just now, morrissey said:

So might be 5 points from 5 games, and a shambis ext/thrashing in the league cup.

We've had many months to identify problems/targets and we are no better than last season... absolute shambles.

Might also be 8 in 5, we're 20 mins in ffs lmao

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, morrissey said:

So might be 5 points from 5 games, and a shambolic ext/thrashing in the league cup.

We've had many months to identify problems/targets and we are no better than last season... absolute shambles.

Not a happy chappie it seems

2 minutes ago, SouthernSmoggie said:

It's a shame all our most dangerous breaks are falling to Dijksteel... he's doing his best but he's not a natural attacker. Would rather see Watmore getting into those positions.

Bang on that 

• Downsouth changed the title to Boro vs Blackburn 1-1 (Howson)