oneBoro Forum

What the **** has Braithwaite got to do with Boro v Blackburn. Basically Blackburn under the leadership of Mowbray have cheated us out of three points. Shirt pulling. fouling and etc, But lets all forget this as Mowbray was once a Boro player. Get real, get with story or we will never move on.

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

With this being out last fixture being the last before the first international break and the start of the next chants of its coming home. Boro Blackburn along with Man City Arsenal and Celtic Rangers 

If you've ever met Tony Mowbray he's far from miserable or lacking in class a top bloke actually, the club were asked if it was possible if we could supply a few players for a charity raising  pub eve

I made my return to the Riverside yesterday for the first time since Covid and lockdown hit. I’ve spoken on here in the past about losing the passion recently, largely due to a succession of years of

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, Payero said:

Mowbray defended Braithwaite his player at the time I don't know what more you'd expect, he's hardly going to throw him to the wolves over an accident. 

It was Branthwaite's first ever appearance for Blackburn against Mowbray's "home town club".

I didn't expect him to act like Dael Fry had been acting up about nearly being blinded.

Managers throw players under the bus for far, far less.

All he had to do was admit they got away with one.

• Like 1
59 minutes ago, Rat catcher said:

Mowbray was a Boro ledged no doubt about it. Last year he brought his cheating Blackburn team to the Boro  Dale got his eye kicked out. Today Mowbray brought his shirt pulling team to the Boro and got another unjustified point. I live for the now and can forget Mowbray was a legend. Blackburn under Mowbray are cheating ch***** FACT 

Give over. He’s trying to get 3 points in a football game, it happens. That doesn’t take away from his performances as a player either. I very much doubt he is telling his players to intentionally injure people is he?

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Payero said:

What would that have achieved though? I didn't want or expect anything from Mowbray, just hoped that dael would be fine which Mowbray will have done the same.

What did Mowbray's actions achieve?

Branthwaite couldn't be sent off because the referee was a moron and pretended he'd actually seen what happened.

But he still backed him to the hilt, grinned almost immediately after Fry was nearly blinded and has repeatedly pretended that Warnock is making a big deal out of nothing when his team causes mayham.

Blackburn fans won't give a ***, but he's *** off plenty of fans from his club.

Anyway, had a few drinks last night so I was weirdly riled up about Mowbray's comments 😂

Nowhere near as bothered this morning.

Thought yesterday was a decent game and we were the better team, but we missed a proper striker on the pitch.

Two cracking goals, we should have had a penalty and it's a shame that the red cards killed it off a bit, fully expecting Morsy's to be overturned, I just watched the highlights there and I can't even see any connection from his boot, it just looks like the Blackburn player has sold it to the referee.

Edited by TeaCider24
15 hours ago, Brunners said:

Morsy will have his red rescinded it was so unbelievably soft.

At the time called him a plank but watching the incident clearly the ref was the plank and wanted to even things up, sorry i know the rules are the rules but the sending off was somewhat harsh imo

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Downsouth said:

At the time called him a plank but watching the incident clearly the ref was the plank and wanted to even things up, sorry i know the rules are the rules but the sending off was somewhat harsh imo

Both red cards were harsh IMO

Did Lumley get a knock of some sort yesterday?

Daniels was warming up for a bit and it's rare to see keepers doing that if they're not in line to come on.

I didn't see anything myself I just thought it was a bit strange.

23 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Disagree, the first one was a classic “orange” card it was so late and forceful. You can’t go making the sort of challenges he did next when you’re already on a yellow, deserved for me

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

I dunno. Carter's challenge on McNair looked a lot worse to me. Maybe not intentional, but still dangerous.

Morsy may have caught the other guy with his studs, but it didn't look anything like as bad.

12 hours ago, BoroJake said:

how was that given as a red. Awful decision 

If you look at the Referee's line of vision at the time of "impact" it's clear he couldn't have seen it clearly as his view was obstructed yet it didn't look to me like the Lino gave it? I'm convinced he gave it from instinct because he had just sent a Blackburn Player off and it was Morsy yet again after having to speak to him.

NW should start releasing all the letters and emails admmitting mistakes from the refs assosiation. 

how many need to be distributed by managers for Refs to improve and take responsibility for their ineptitude?

1 hour ago, TeaCider24 said:

Did Lumley get a knock of some sort yesterday?

Daniels was warming up for a bit and it's rare to see keepers doing that if they're not in line to come on.

I didn't see anything myself I just thought it was a bit strange.

Daniels probably just had cramp.