oneBoro Forum

7 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

We don't have a fit left back, so I can understand the 3 this time, we don't have a senior striker either, Coburn has done nothing whenever he's come on this season.

This. 

I don’t understand the meltdown. All I will say is it shows how ineffective we have been in the transfer market that we don’t have a striker or a left back to replace them. Yes we have brought in numerous players but Ikpeazu injured shouldn’t be as big a deal as it is at the moment. 

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

With this being out last fixture being the last before the first international break and the start of the next chants of its coming home. Boro Blackburn along with Man City Arsenal and Celtic Rangers 

If you've ever met Tony Mowbray he's far from miserable or lacking in class a top bloke actually, the club were asked if it was possible if we could supply a few players for a charity raising  pub eve

I made my return to the Riverside yesterday for the first time since Covid and lockdown hit. I’ve spoken on here in the past about losing the passion recently, largely due to a succession of years of

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, diggerlad07 said:

I think you have got it pretty much spot on and it can offensively be interchangeable throughout the game if we need it with Watmore joining Crooks as 2nd striker.

Bola at Derby looked like he needed a few weeks rest - probably due to no pre season.

Highlights exactly what we need before end of Tuesday's deadline.

Personally I think The line up is more attacking than what people think.

UTB!

If we can control possession I think we could do alright. But as soon as we start lumping it forward and lose control we’re in trouble. 

Need a fast start

7 minutes ago, diggerlad07 said:

I think you have got it pretty much spot on and it can offensively be interchangeable throughout the game if we need it with Watmore joining Crooks as 2nd striker.

Bola at Derby looked like he needed a few weeks rest - probably due to no pre season.

Highlights exactly what we need before end of Tuesday's deadline.

Personally I think The line up is more attacking than what people think.

UTB!

The Gazette reckon it's Tav left wing back 

https://www.gazettelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/middlesbrough-vs-blackburn-team-news-21426685

1 minute ago, LBP said:

]

1 minute ago, LBP said:

Ugh. Misuse one of our best players, that'll help us. I'd even prefer to see Howson back there.

Just now, diggerlad07 said:

Personally can't see it because I can't see where you would have Jones then. Jones dropped to LWB against Derby last week at times and Bola went central

Jones would be left wing, watmore right wing, crooks striker. I would think jones lwb makes more sense though

Just now, LBP said:

I think that's the only feasible option, there's no way you could put that responsibility onto Jones so early in his career. I still suspect it's three at the back with Dijksteel and Tav marauding down the wings.

1 minute ago, diggerlad07 said:

Personally can't see it because I can't see where you would have Jones then. Jones dropped to LWB against Derby last week at times and Bola went central

Good to see you posting @diggerlad07 Hope all is well 

• Like 1
Just now, Downsouth said:

Indeed you were not given a temp ban by Brunners that I was not aware of were you?😁

I'm sure he would of wanted too at times 😂 but no just took a few weeks away for various reasons.

Can you ask Brunners to give my brother a temporary ban though for me?

• Haha 1
  • Downsouth changed the title to Boro vs Blackburn 1-1 (Howson)