oneBoro Forum

Boro’s Best Goal

On 8/30/2021 at 10:47 AM, ManBearPig said:

Rochemback vs City (Swazz)

It's hard to pick just one but I was right behind the top corner for this one in the North Stand. I think Rocky had scored one against Charlton in the FA Cup too but this was the first time he caught the effort really sweet and banged it right in the top corner. I seem to remember he tried this a few times and it took until his last game before he really struck it like he meant it.

rockyvcity.gif.63e5de9dd1d438fe15779ce48825cbca.gif

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The best I've seen. Bamford v Millwall. Great team goal  

Vidukas goal against Birmingham was pure class.  

I know he's a (trouser) snake, but Ramirez's goal against Bournemouth was absolutely sensational - a box-to-box slalom, and such a cool finish. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4eaFMM-OnY

Posted Images

Just now, wilsoncgp said:

It's hard to pick just one but I was right behind the top corner for this one in the North Stand. I think Rocky had scored one against Charlton in the FA Cup too but this was the first time he caught the effort really sweet and banged it right in the top corner. I seem to remember he tried this a few times and it took until his last game before he really struck it like he meant it.

rockyvcity.gif.63e5de9dd1d438fe15779ce48825cbca.gif

It's so far out as well, one of the best free kicks I've ever seen.

4 hours ago, Humpty said:

The ground was absolutely bouncing after that goal. Was sat in the south upper not too far from the Mackems. Great game.

I was just behind the goal sat with a Sunderland supporting friend. Knew it was in from the second he struck it.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...