oneBoro Forum

Boro’s Best Goal

1 hour ago, Smogzilla said:

Beautiful 

Did he ever score a scrappy goal? He could make a tap in look like artwork.

That highlights reel was just amazing. Forgot just how brilliant he was.

• Like 1
  • Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The best I've seen. Bamford v Millwall. Great team goal  

Vidukas goal against Birmingham was pure class.  

I know he's a (trouser) snake, but Ramirez's goal against Bournemouth was absolutely sensational - a box-to-box slalom, and such a cool finish. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4eaFMM-OnY

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, ManBearPig said:

Luke Young vs Tottenham (Sizzler)

Bamford v Millwall (Borocelona)

Abel Xavier v Bolton (bullet header) 

Rhodes vs Bolton (celebrated so hard)

Rochemback vs City (Swazz)

Also a good case for Stuani vs. Sunderland in the Prem when we went up. Maybe instead og Young's long shot.

Got another highlights reel for you.

A certain Brazilian number 10. Didn't often score spectacular goals - he was more about being in the right place at the right time. Don't think I've seen another player time their runs into the box like he did. Obviously also had flair in buckets that enabled him to dance past opponents.

Also surprisingly good with his head for a "little fella". A few notable highlights at 2:00, 3:33, 4:46, 5:33, 6:22, 7:33 and 9:00

• Like 1
50 minutes ago, Borodane said:

Also a good case for Stuani vs. Sunderland in the Prem when we went up. Maybe instead og Young's long shot.

I still think he was trying to cross it, but it was a spectacular goal, especially in a derby. 

Some superb goals mentioned, some not as yet. I loved some of the Souness goals from distance, Spike from the wing etc some not caught on camera sadly.

Of late, one not yet mentioned, but was a superb team goal was this one finished off superbly by Emilio Nsue at a rain soaked Huddersfield 

Justin Hoyte V Sheffield Wednesday at home comes to mind. Right behind it in the east stand. I’m sure it was on sky. Juke scored the other! Great goal that was! Utb