• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Scene 1: Ext (Day). [On the Rockliffe training pitches, Neil Warnock is playing keepie-up with a ball tied to elastic wrapped around his foot. Dael Fry wanders up, squeezing a spot] FRY: How

I’ve said time and time again (although I don’t post much nowadays) that there is no point in splashing money on players unless the manager is capable of welding them into a successful team. Boro’s hi

Britt Assombalonga - £15m in 2017 Bielsa to Leeds - 2018 but I can’t find his salary for 2018. But he is on a lot for a manager now they’re in the prem at around £8m a year my point is that

Posted Images

i reckon we might see the new lads. hernandez i guess might well start (covid permitting lol).

if we stick to 3cb's then we will need to push tav into cm with howson and crooks. or we will be playing malley or siliki. i doubt he will start so due to hernandez being training with us for a bit now i will suspect he will be playing off uche.

----------------uche

---------------------hernandez

--------howson crooks tav

jones--------------------------dijk

-----------fry hall/bola paddy

though i would prefer 4 at the back again for this but i'd still play hernandez because hes decent. more dynamic midfield to whatwe are used to with tav in there and crooks getting forward. proper selection headaches we are going to be having now. just hope once everyone is 'up to speed' he doesnt play howson and paddy in midfield together lol

---------------uche

jones----------------------hernandez

--------howson crooks tav

bola-----hall/paddy- fry----------dijk

41 minutes ago, Old Codger said:

Regards wearing a mask, your main risk is from airborne particles drifting into your breathing space. If there is a lot of people behind and above you singing and shouting, then risk increases, so you are not being silly, you are showing you care about the safety of your family and yourself. Take one with you and wear it in enclosed areas like concourse but if you feel safe, take it off, it is your choice, so just use your head and do what feels right 

Sound advise OC will encourage my son to bring masks for himself and my 8 year old Grandson, as we know kids are not immune

40 minutes ago, Old Codger said:

Regards wearing a mask, your main risk is from airborne particles drifting into your breathing space. If there is a lot of people behind and above you singing and shouting, then risk increases, so you are not being silly, you are showing you care about the safety of your family and yourself. Take one with you and wear it in enclosed areas like concourse but if you feel safe, take it off, it is your choice, so just use your head and do what feels right 

If we have a crowd of 25,000 and an infection rate of 400 there will be around 100 people in the ground with covid.  It is my main worry in attending.  I may well remain masked throughout if it is busy and noisy

9 minutes ago, Rishworthian said:

If we have a crowd of 25,000 and an infection rate of 400 there will be around 100 people in the ground with covid.  It is my main worry in attending.  I may well remain masked throughout if it is busy and noisy

All I am concerned about is that we will be in an area with 2800 plus Boro fans and it will be noisy and busy depending on  the way the game pans out. Middlesbrough has a high infection rate and the more I think about it why tempt the unknown possible infected Boro fans upon others. Caution and safety has to the way forward so yes masking will be for me tomorrow both concourse and within the stands

• Like 3
23 hours ago, Rat catcher said:

Cannot wait to see the starting line up on Saturday. Feels like years since we had a bit of quality to call on. UTB

It's exciting & hard to predict his starting 11, he may play safe & pick the 11 that finished the last match, well 10 then, but play Uche & replace Morsy 

18 minutes ago, BoroJake said:

On hernandez’s Instagram it appears that he is at home in his garden( I presume it’s his house anyway). Wouldn’t the players be at the club at this time?

Think the 1st team normally train/come in on the afternoon in the day before matchdays. They're normally active after Warnocks press conferences which are around  midday.

8 minutes ago, Erimus74 said:

It's exciting & hard to predict his starting 11, he may play safe & pick the 11 that finished the last match, well 10 then, but play Uche & replace Morsy 

Hopefully we will see some of your facts and figures and back in time information related to Coventry V Boro?

• Like 1

In the article boro just posted he praises Hernandez, Siliki and Sporar. No mention of Hernandez being out. Of course went on to say we have to be patient but will be involved and can make an impact, so you’d assume they’ll be on the bench.

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, DevKWat said:

In the article boro just posted he praises Hernandez, Siliki and Sporar. No mention of Hernandez being out. Of course went on to say we have to be patient but will be involved and can make an impact, so you’d assume they’ll be on the bench.

He doesn't tend to mention when players are out until after the match anyway.

We didn't know Ikpeazu was ill until 2pm against Blackburn and I'm sure they knew about that before the day.

It's probably to keep the opposition guessing.

I'm leaning towards him not having Covid but I also wouldn't be surprised at all if he's missing tomorrow.

Edited by TeaCider24
  • Like 1
  • Downsouth changed the title to Coventry vs Boro 2-0